PDA

View Full Version : Random question since I have been away from the game for a while xD

Zardis
03-28-2011, 07:18 PM
Hmmm I tried looking for it but I can't find it. Hmmm I SUPPOSE it is like this:

Standard: 5 Point Shuriken
Extended: 5 Point and 4 Point Shuriken.
Legacy: 5, 4 and 3 Point Shuriken.

Not really sure if it is like that so maybe if someone could help me out since I really plan on going for Standard or at least Extended (Since most of my cards are 4 Point and My only 5 Point card is the Nehtali from GenCon lol)

Thanks in advance!!

fusionshogun
03-28-2011, 07:33 PM
You are correct. Legacy also includes cards that don't have the shuriken watermark. Make sure you're aware of the banned lists too. Welcome back to UFS!

RockStar
03-28-2011, 07:35 PM
Very close. As it pertains Standard and Extended, you've got the right of it. Standard is 5-point shuriken only, and Extended is both 4-point and 5-point shuriken only.

Legacy, however, includes every un-banned card from every Released Set!! Good luck with that amount of jank, my friend! :)

Welcome back to the Arena!!

RockStar

Zardis
03-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Thank you both!

Uhm so cards with no Shuriken are only included in Legacy? :( tooooooo bad lol

Well if I get to find a store nearby (Or convince the store to get UFS stuff if I get to find one xD) I will buy a couple boxes of RH to make me a deck :D

ATLDrew
03-28-2011, 09:40 PM
WHere is your store?

Zardis
03-29-2011, 07:21 AM
Oh well I still need to find one close enough of where I live so I can get there but I think the nearest store should be in Miami Beach maybe an hour and a half from here in car (But I don't own or drive a car :P) so in bus would take me like 3 hours more lor less to get there D:

UPDATE: I found out a way to go to the store and it will only take me like 30 min to 1 hour :P now all I need is for them to start stocking on UFS :P The store's name is Villains Cards & Comics