PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to Battle...

Ninja's rule
04-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Anybody think of a good way to use this card off of order? I have a slot open for a foundation and was wondering if anybody has come up with a way of making the R a little more consistent. To remind everybody of what it does,

R Commit: After your combat phase begins, discard the top card of your deck. If that card is an attack, your attacks get +1 damage for the Rest of this turn.

thanks in advance

NJBrock22
04-03-2011, 12:35 PM
if it wasnt for the fact it said if that card is an attack that you discarded yes i'd say amazing card. It almost makes you pack a few extra attacks more than you would need though... would i run it... if i was running balls out agro yes, otherwise no. It's other problem is... there's only a few cards that can manipulate whats on top of your deck and neither will last past your draw phase to be hit with by this.

N.J.

ShadowDragon
04-03-2011, 12:36 PM
When it first came out I used it in Astrid, but it got cut pretty quick for cards that were far more consistent =/

Ninja's rule
04-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Yeah, i'm thinking much of the same as you guys are. The reason I wanted to include it in my deck is because the effect could come in handy if I was able to flip an attack, but mostly because it has a block, and my deck could use a couple more of those.

thanks for the rapid responses guys

BlackFireDragon
04-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Im going to try it out in my order Astrid deck, basically more as a form of disard rather than actual damage pump, though I may just replace it with Juggle if it doesnt get the job done

ShadowDragon
04-03-2011, 01:29 PM
I prefer Hungry for Battle in Fire, or Together Again in Order for Astrid. Both don't commit for their effects, and you almost always get something for their effects (unless you choose to let them fail) which imo make them far more efficient than CtB.

Dillon
04-03-2011, 02:22 PM
noobs playing order astrid

Magnusotls
04-03-2011, 03:23 PM
^ telling it how it is. son I am proud.

tannerface
04-07-2011, 01:40 AM
^ Fire on the brain

Vexion
04-07-2011, 02:14 AM
^ Fire on the brain

Dillon always has fire on the brain. Fire fanboy.... I've never known him to play a non-fire deck outside of the AoP tourneys.

On a side note... Good job givin Order Astrid a try. Lookin forward to seein how it does.

ShadowDragon
04-07-2011, 10:52 PM
>_> I'm not sure I can say much other than 'wow'. Order Astrid is great imo. Unless smacking people with a stupdly high damage Triple Botta is only for noobs...

tannerface
04-14-2011, 07:09 PM
>_> I'm not sure I can say much other than 'wow'. Order Astrid is great imo. Unless smacking people with a stupdly high damage Triple Botta is only for noobs...

Lol...noob.