PDA

View Full Version : Attacks of power event at patriot games sheffield sunday 24th april

madeofwin
04-12-2011, 04:22 AM
Hi everyone

We will be holding 2 events back to back at patriot games in sheffield on sunday 1st of may, the first will be a sealed deck event using Red horizon, starting at roughly 11.30. this will be followed by the Air/Void attacks of power tournament, this will be a standard event but there will be extra prize support for anyone playing an air or void deck!

price for entry will be determined in the next day or 2 and will cover both events, should be roughly around 18 but will confirm as soon as i know.

Any questions or anyone needing directions to the shop feel free to contact me on here and I'll get back to you asap.

see you all there!

billyarnoss
04-12-2011, 04:53 AM
Isn't that Easter Sunday?
Now, how to get out of family commitments...

madeofwin
04-12-2011, 08:05 AM
tell them you've been kidnapped by mexican bandits or some other ludicrous excuse, while there confused you can do a runner :)

looking at making it a monthly event from here on out on the 4th sunday of each month, an attacks of power event and a standard or gimmick tournament, depending on what the players want there's always extended, legacy, highlander, King Of Fighters(a format we created once upon a time,will explain later) so plenty of choice.

billyarnoss
04-13-2011, 04:33 AM
yo! Should be able to make it. depending on trains I might miss the start of the sealed event though. Think I'll go some sort of void aggro for AoP.

madeofwin
04-15-2011, 04:19 AM
slight change of plans :( due to it being easter that weekend and commitments of many people we are re-arranging it to the weekend after, so will now be sunday the 1st of may, with the next event being the earth/chaos patch on the 22nd of may, the other event to the aop will be arranged closer to the date, again sorry all for any inconvenience caused

billyarnoss
04-15-2011, 04:25 AM
No problem, should make things easier for me too.