PDA

View Full Version : Texas UFS players

Birch
04-13-2011, 10:03 PM
I'm sorry that your team lost the series to the Detroit Tigers. We here in Michigan (not East-Pointe) would like to extend an apology for having a superior baseball team. We also have better 3rd base coach who doesnt break our best players arms. Once again I am sorry. See you in October.

Also dont take this to seriously.

LuchaHeroAl
04-13-2011, 10:21 PM
Actually, we here in Michigan would like to apologize for assuming anyone gives a crap about baseball.

Birch
04-13-2011, 10:26 PM
If no one cared about baseball their revenues would not be adequate to pay the players which would result in the game no longer existing so you are wrong. But thats an argument for a different day.

canadawhy2317x
04-15-2011, 11:20 AM
well, considering that things have gone so badly for the city of Detroit that it has lost 25% of it's population in the last 10 years (Michigan in general, also, which was the only state to lose population in the last 10 years while the national average growth rate was 9-10%), we'll let them have this meaningless early April series win

now, a couple months from now, if the Tigers have any consistent starting pitchers besides verlander, they'll have a decent shot at the playoffs. all i care about is that Cabrera keeps hitting for my fantasy team.

Still, congratulations for beating our handful of relief pitchers in game 3.

also, you have to be more specific about Texas UFS players, as we do have two MLB teams. the Astros, however, are playing more like a AAAA team than a real MLB team right now, so i can agree that the Tigers are probably better than they are.

SMazzurco
04-15-2011, 12:16 PM
How are those Lions?

Trip Se7ens
04-25-2011, 01:34 AM
Astros all the way babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!