tannerface
06-04-2011, 04:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Magnusotls
06-04-2011, 04:52 AM
tl dr the whole thing

tannerface
06-04-2011, 07:30 AM
Unfortunately I realized that after posting. Don't know if you know this but you can't change your topic. Though if you can please tell me how. But you meant what I knew.

Shinji Mimura
06-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Well, I know I'm not a fair critic because I'm definitely not into conspiracy theories, but...

....as always, yet another crock of BS, as is the case with every conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theorists wind up either being people who cannot handle the truth as it actually is, or are people who, when nobody "seems" to have an answer to explain something, they just make things up.

I found it funny how, during that conspiracy theorist movie "Zeitgeist" they spent the first third of the movie explaining how pretty much any religion (especially the mono-theistic ones) is BS (because they are) based on astrological evidence that supports the claim that the tales of the gods (in particular Jesus) were based on the personification of constellations and such entities as the sun, yet when it comes to their own delusional beliefs, they don't seem to realize that, just like how many religions simply created man-made "truths" that explain how the world came to be (since obviously it wasn't until modern day that we have found ways to explain such things as rain), they create their own man-made "truths" to explain how something is when they can't find somebody (or won't believe) who knows the actual truth.

Truly...I feel conspiracy theorists wish their were actual villains in the real world. They saw some anime where villains took over the world, and now it's up to a select few renegade heroes to save the world. They wish that was reality.

So yeah, my views on the issue.

Dillon
06-06-2011, 11:22 PM
2 hour video? :):):):) no

tannerface
06-07-2011, 06:45 AM
Now I am not one to be as extreme as mr alex jones there. However to say that there are no villains in the world is a silly thing. What would you call an extremist who kills thousands of people for their cause? I would say villain. Though that would come down to who decides what is right and wrong, which for most of the planet your morals come from your parents which at one point came from a religion.

Vexion
06-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Have yet to watch it but....

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory or two, they're entertaining.... However, to say that history and what we know, or rather, what we are TOLD we know, is to be a blind sheep. History is written by the winner, and I truly feel sorry for the people who don't believe that, for they get bent over by the powers that be each and every day of their lives because of it.

Conspiracy theorists, who whole heartedly believe it without giving leeway to the possibility that they may be wrong, are just plain delusional. But then again, every single one of us is delusional in our own way :)

Parents, remember to teach your kids to question everything! Dont shield them from the truth of this terrible, evil world we live in. To do so is to neuter them as adults for they will never know the difference, and will be blind to exactly how horribly they are getting SCREWED.