PDA

View Full Version : UFS @ Mythic Games in Santa Cruz, CA

Shenron
06-07-2011, 02:08 PM
Mythic Games will soon be holding UFS events. Please contact Mythic Games and show some interest.

Mythic Games
149 South River St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
(831) 600-7451

Shenron
06-07-2011, 02:13 PM
UPCOMING EVENTS!:

Demos
Time: TBA
Dates: Wednesdays @ 4pm
Information: I or other players will be teaching new comers how to play with two 30 card decks
Prize Support: N/A

Standard Tournament
Dates: Wednesdays @ 4pm
Information: Standard Constructed Tournament
Prize Support: Promo Cards

Attacks of Power: Earth and Chaos
Dates: TBA (Will be either Wednesday or Thursday Afternoon)
Information: Standard Constructed Tournament with only Earth or Chaos Decks. $5.00 Entry Fee.
Prize Support: Attacks of Power

Attacks of Power: Lfie and Water
Information: Standard Constructed Tournament with only Life or Water. $5.00 Entry Fee.
Prize Support: Attacks of Power

Tournament of Champions
Information: Standard Constructed. $5.00 Entry Fee.
Prize Support: Promo Cards and Red Horizon Packs!

Dillon
06-07-2011, 02:37 PM
whats the difference between tournament of champions and a standard tournament?

Shenron
06-07-2011, 02:40 PM
It is basically the same thing except the prize support is bigger and an entrance fee. So, the competition would be bigger I think.

Zardis
06-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey, mind if I add your store to the list I made? :) So that people going your way may know of a place to go and play ^^

Shenron
06-07-2011, 05:57 PM
@ Zardis: Ya, go for it man. Thanks for the help. Trying to get something started down here.

Zardis
06-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Sure, no problem, also directed to this link so ppl can see this thread in case they miss it or something :3

Glad to help my fellow players :D

Shenron
06-15-2011, 05:43 PM
Standard Tournament and Demos updated!

Thursdays starting at 4pm!

Resting Moth
06-15-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm not gonna be able to do that, I play Magic at Epic on thursdays, plus you already have a playgroup... is Scotts Valley far for you or something? (This is Vince in case you didn't know)

Shenron
06-17-2011, 07:08 AM
LOL, not at all. I am just trying to spread the game and get new players into it.

The day and time is going to change but ya.

Shenron
06-17-2011, 07:08 AM
Double Post..Sorry

RockStar
06-17-2011, 08:31 AM
Finalize which day and what time your events will be held, and I will participate. I like that you are holding events on a different day than Epic's tournaments, so as not to conflict. Glad to see this game starting to gain some traction here on the west coast!

SMazzurco
06-17-2011, 10:52 AM
Finalize which day and what time your events will be held, and I will participate. I like that you are holding events on a different day than Epic's tournaments, so as not to conflict. Glad to see this game starting to gain some traction here on the west coast!

does wednesday work for you? Wednesday i wfh so can be there at like 4, if we do it a different day i can't get there till 5(ish)

Shenron
06-17-2011, 03:28 PM
Ya, I think I am going to shoot for Wednesdays for now. Next week there will not be an event because I did not change my schedule on time. I should have Wednesdays free after next week. I will keep you guys posted.

Thanks for Smazzurco for hanging out and getting some games in.

I would like to recruit some new players as well and get at least four people to run the Attacks of Power Tournament for Earth and Chaos as well as Life and Water when it comes out.

When I figure out the next date and time I will post it on here.

Shenron
06-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Events Are going to be This Wednesday f@ 4pm/

Shenron
06-27-2012, 11:39 PM
Standard Tournaments will be held on Tuesdays at 7pm.

Shenron
07-24-2012, 01:43 AM
Alright people, I just got the play mats in form Jasco Games. All of my players let me know a night a week or two in advance when you guys come down to win them.