PDA

View Full Version : Hi all.. what's happening? I'm just getting back into UFSing.

GraveLord
07-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Hi y'all.

It's been awhile since I posted anything on a UFS forum. My players are further ahead on news then I am but that's why I'm here. It's time to catch up on UFS news and friends.

So.. who's here, besides Nubian_God, that I may know? I kept the same forum id to keep things simple.

For those who've been to my shop, you can check out what's been happening at www.animeandgamescentral.com; we have a UFS fanpage for our locals but that's been.. um.. quiet.

Can't wait to play and run UFS events again. When the Organized Play is up in full force, I'd like to welcome you all down to Louisiana to play.

~Thai

dutpotd
07-13-2010, 09:55 AM
Hi Thai, we've met a couple times at gencons before, just wanted to say its nice to see players coming back. I think it will be really interesting to see what happens with a new set re: players picking up again casually or competitvely. UFS has always had some of my favorite mechanics/deck building complexities, not to mention a good group of players who like to have fun, and I'm sure some feel the same way.

- dut (garett)

ShadowDragon
07-13-2010, 09:58 AM
Good to see you're back! Are you going to be making it to GenCon this year?

GraveLord
07-13-2010, 12:20 PM
To Dani.. (it's Dani right?)..

I have an 8 mo old daughter now and have no budget to travel, nonetheless, spend on playing. I will have to end my GenCon-going-streak this year and let it be 3 years straight for my record. You're lucky you live close enough to just drive.

To Garett:

Hey, you didn't get to make it to the last major UFS event we had here.. Drunken Master was most memorable.. but I can surely remember your face like it was yesterday that we met. I'm gonna miss GenCon but keep an eye out for my store's events cause we're gonna do our best to steal a big one for my store. I hope they have serious plans for Regionals.

All:

How are you guys doing?