PDA

View Full Version : Checking for LifeSigns!

Theo7
07-24-2011, 12:09 PM
So the UK forum has been pretty dead for a long time now and i was wondering how many people are still alive out there.
With the potential of a UK Nats coming up I thought now would be a perfect time for a check on who else is out there in the great UK.
So let us know if your alive, how into the game you are atm, what the playerbase in your area is like and whether your planning on going to UK Nats etc.
Will post more about me and colchester later (cos im sure thats all you guys are dying to hear about!:rolleyes:)
Hopefully this thread will get more than 2 replys!:p

Fluxing
07-24-2011, 12:51 PM
Just really got back in to UFS this weekend, got a box and some boosters, built a pretty nice Lily, ordered a few extra bits I needed from coolstuff! There were a few players about in col at the weekend - although not all were playing standard which made me sad and nostalgic :p I will deffo attend the UK nats!

madeofwin
07-24-2011, 04:09 PM
There's life in the old game yet, sheffield has a playgroup as does doncaster, had players up from leicester a few times.so i think we can get things going again maybe not as big as before but still worth fighting for!

billyarnoss
07-25-2011, 05:26 AM
I'm around and really like the game, but don't have too much spare time. Will certainly try to make a UK nats. A play group closer than 1hr30 away would be nice :)