PDA

View Full Version : What Kind of Video Games Do You Ppl Play

Shaneth
07-25-2011, 10:47 AM
I will play all games from all genres, but my roots are in RPGs. I played em when I was a little tike and I remember coming home from school and booting up the Super Nintendo and my mom screaming at me to do my homework.

Favorite Series in RPG Genre:

Star Ocean
Persona
Final Fantasy

Plus you got those hundreds of games which don't have sequels/prequels and are amazing.

Dillon
07-25-2011, 10:55 AM
best game ever made is gotcha force

Hatman
07-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Mostly fighting games and RPGs at the moment. And even then by fighting games I mean AE - With KoFXIII not out for a while, UMvC3 coming and my MK data being screwy I've been mostly concentrating on that.

On the PC, mostly Civ5 and TF2.

Raikou
07-25-2011, 11:18 AM
fighting games of all sorts

Dillon
07-25-2011, 11:20 AM
i watch like 20 hours of mvc3 a week and love the game but im not very good at it

Drewkasa
07-25-2011, 11:24 AM
I play everything but sports games though my favorites tend to be RPG or fighting.

dutpotd
07-25-2011, 11:57 AM
RPG (including strategy), fighting, RTS, and SHMUPS

Link
07-25-2011, 12:21 PM
Anything except sports games really. RPG and Action/Adventure are my favorites, I LOVE fighting games but i generally suck at them (i get better but its very gradual and im too twitchy to really play properly, Links are always an issue for me) and a good FPS is always fun too.

TripsEX
07-25-2011, 01:44 PM
I am always hammering on FPS games, constantly. Fell in love with Doom back in the day early, and have loved the progression ever since. RPGs are a close second though, always finding a reason to play through FFVIII every year. After that, it's rhythm games like In The Groove and beatmaniaIIDX.

ATLDrew
07-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Like everyone else in this thread I got my start playing RPGs a LOT in high school and middle school but have almost been exclusively playing fighting games for the past 6 or so years. I played tourney SF4 and Super Turbo for a while but haven't really had a lot of time to play competitively. I have been playing a ton of MVC3 (learning Dante. A TON of work but the most fun i have had with a character in a long time) and MK9. I will be bringing a setup and 2 360 TE's to Worlds this year if anybody wants to get some games.

Hatman
07-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Like everyone else in this thread I got my start playing RPGs a LOT in high school and middle school but have almost been exclusively playing fighting games for the past 6 or so years. I played tourney SF4 and Super Turbo for a while but haven't really had a lot of time to play competitively. I have been playing a ton of MVC3 (learning Dante. A TON of work but the most fun i have had with a character in a long time) and MK9. I will be bringing a setup and 2 360 TE's to Worlds this year if anybody wants to get some games.
Dante is a VERY fun character. I just don't have the patience nor the execution necessary (lol me and my scrub stick). That being said, come UMvC3 I have no idea what to play so I'm mostly concentrating on AE where I'm having fun with a bad character - Guy.