4x Hope for One's People +3H
4x Master of Ninjitsu
4x Together Again +2M
3x Not Human
3x Rivalry with a Bear +3M
3x Sacrifices for the Cause +3M
3x The Newcomers +3M
3x To the Ends of the Earth +3L

The obvious end is to set Hammer and Pommel them down so Lightning Horn can do its dirty work. With that said, it's entirely possible to finish someone off with a single Over the Shoulder, given how potent Master of Ninjitsu is in this deck. Just one of those, plus Hilde's innate -1, puts it at an 8 damage throw that will deal a guaranteed 7 damage, if not 11. You can see, then, how effective that is with multiple copies out, of with a DW.

Simple deck is pretty simple. =/

On the other hand, 44/62 cards with a block is a glaring weakness...

Sketch
07-20-2010, 02:40 AM
No Cursed Blood? Say it ain't so! It's the best card in Order (and Death, and Good...), you've gotta squeeze it in. Also, I'd cut Contemplating for The Newcomers, it's basically a way better version of it in order Hilde.

The Ultimate Team is also an auto-include here, as it gets to do double-duty for you on defense and offense.

Omega
07-20-2010, 11:00 AM
CURSED BLOOD...I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING /wrists

And that's a pretty fair trade-off, seeing as Newcomers has a block, too. I was actually debating whether or not to run it to begin with =P

Dunno about King Tut, though. I've never really liked Ultimate Team =/

Da_ghetto_gamer
07-21-2010, 08:42 AM
But The Ultimate team is so good in hilde....you can reduce your own attacks damage to later give it a damage pump with hilde...and then use the other enhance to give it another pump....although pitching 2 block cards is a pretty steep cost it should be worth it on a kill turn