PDA

View Full Version : General inquiry or desperate plea

Saikyo-Crusher
08-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Ok, the general concensus from the continental US is that the UK is pretty much the only place that got the promo Mitsurugi and Donovan cards. I know that there are not a large number of them, but you guys are my best bet at finding one. Is there anyone on the UK boards that has a promo Donovan and would be willing to trade it. I would be willing to cover shipping costs as well if it means getting the card. Please feel free to PM me if you do. Thank you in advance.

billyarnoss
08-11-2011, 03:04 AM
Don't think I have one, sorry. Is it the ** one?

madeofwin
08-11-2011, 04:32 AM
only ever seen one of each of them, Joe Hill used to have a donovan but traded it at gencon a few years back, as for the mitsurugi i have the only one i've ever seen and i'm looking for all the unreleased stuff as well sorry

Saikyo-Crusher
08-11-2011, 06:28 AM
Yes, it is the **Donovan**.

Michael
08-23-2011, 09:03 AM
which one is it i have a promo mitsarugi. the one that when you block pay 4 momentum and end the combat phase?

Saikyo-Crusher
08-23-2011, 11:37 AM
I wouldn't mind getting a hold of the promo :::Mitsurugi::: (the unreleased one, six dot), but the one I am currently looking for is :Donovan: (also unreleased, two dot).

Kor'rin
10-13-2011, 02:59 PM
I only ever had a few copies here in the UK, and they were used as prize on very special occasions. Suspect there's less than half a dozen out there (at a guess)

I have a single copy of each, but to be honest, it would take alot to get them out of my reference folder.

Kev