PDA

View Full Version : U.K nationals update!

madeofwin
08-25-2011, 02:54 AM
Hi everybody, sorry for going a bit quiet on this front. spoke to Jason on monday night and all is looking good, there will be a link going up soon to pre-register for entry so keep an eye out for it. we need at least 30 players to sanction it as a national championship so get on spreading the news and get as many players as you can and lets make it a rousing success!

plan as stands is 6 round standard on saturday 22nd followed by a top 8 cut to be played on sunday 23rd. there will be a choice of side events on sunday, sealed deck events for tides of vengeance (hopefully, should be out end of september/start of october) and one of a few other gimmick events which i'll be putting up for players to vote on in the near future (think 'gief belt and you won't go far wrong)

will announce price as soon as i know but should be around 15 for entry, will keep everyone posted on this.

Anybody looking into accommodation for the weekend let me know and i'll see what decent cheap options are available.

Any questions feel free to message me on here or on facebook or drop me an email at madeofwin@hotmail.co.uk

hope to see you all soon :) and until then keep fighting the good fight!

Theo7
08-25-2011, 02:30 PM
Cheers for the update! So cant wait, hopefully gonna get those 30 players! Il do all I can to get peeps down there! (already got a full car) see yall soon!

Son Gopaul
08-28-2011, 06:00 PM
I'm up for this stuff, it's been a while since I was on the competitive scene.