PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the nats

Goro Diamon
10-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Well after a weekend where i have been physically and mentally destroyed playing ufs. I have only one person to thank for this and if it were not for him non of it would have happened. The one we know as Baz on the forums as madeofwin. Our own Richard Bassingdale. TO you we salute you for the effort motivation and willingness to bring this great game back to us and hopefully we can show the rest of the country that the game is not dead just changed a little and that the company is willing to support major tournements unlike any other around at the moment, Hell it still is the coolest prize in gaming.

Con gratz to jack who beat me in th final last night though tbh i didnt really put up much of a fight my deck just couldnt deal with yours.

Kor'rin
10-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Here here!

Totally, 100% agree with Justin. It was great to see people playing again, and as soon as I can get hold of some new cards, I'll be playing again. Hell, I might even speak to Chimera about getting them to stock it again and try to build up a small playerbase there, who knows, it might work!

Kev

madeofwin
10-23-2011, 02:29 PM
thank you very much for this thread, i'm so glad it all went well and i reckon it has done great things for the game in the uk, kev's back and i'm sure will be a force for the game over here. as well as helping reunite playgroups from across the country and bringing old players back into the game. all in all a great weekend and hopefully the first of many

Nemesis
10-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Could not agree more Justin, it was a awesome weekend and although there is a rivalry between Sheffield and Colchester there still remains a great level of respect between the 2 which is quite frankly what the game is all about. Thank you to Baz and Justin for running both the nationals and the team nationals, I know that it must have been very draining for the 2 of you. Which I believe it took its toll Justin before the end of the day. Also again thank you for making Jonathan, Ricky, Paul and Myself feel welcome in your shop it was a very eventful weekend both during the events and after the events. We will hopefully be returning for the Pre release of the new set.

We all thoroughly look forward to seeing you guys again in the near future.

OH btw next year we shall be coming at you in full and I mean full force.

Thanks again

CrazyElf
10-24-2011, 04:21 AM
I agree with Dan, Thanks to you all Great weekend next year I will just have to make sure I top swiss to get round diversity lol. I hope you lot enjoyed playing us as much as we enjoyed playing you, Especially against Morathi (sorry really bad with names so cant remember) even though I lost I dont think I have laughed quite that much in a game before, hope to give you a rematch next time.

Jonathan

Doji_Mike
10-24-2011, 05:31 AM
I could not agree more with what has been said anymore in this thread. THANK YOU BAZ!!!! As for you Jonathan I look forward to the rematch and I have never laughed so much during a game either, although my game against Ricky in teams came close :)

Cplwilks
10-24-2011, 06:29 AM
Just a quick thank you to Baz and all of Patriot Games for running a great event. It was good to see lots of familiar faces as well as new ones showing how much effort Patriot Games is doing to promote and encourage the game! Thanks also to Jasco Games for the superb prize support - that was certainly unexpected, but very much appreciated!

Hope to visit you guys again soon

Dave - Exeter & Plymouth

SymbioteFreak
10-24-2011, 08:07 AM
Cheers for the awesome event. It was great to see you all again after it being so long.

Will try and visit again soon

Jack - Plymouth

the amazing spider-lloyd
10-27-2011, 01:18 PM
Completely agree with all of the above comments, thanks for the terrific weekend we love you Baz ;) Can't wait for ther next tournament you run!

Michael
10-27-2011, 04:43 PM
Yes many thanks from all the doncaster group. We all had a great weekend and despite a very underwhelming performance everyone of us had fun and learned loads from u guys. Were hoping to bring at least ten guys next time and lessons were learned. next national doncaster will be bringing the noise again thank u baz justin and everyone who attended for bieng awsome