PDA

View Full Version : first fist thrown of the new year...

madeofwin
01-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Happy new year one and all :)

I for one plan to do my damnedest to make this an amazing year for our great game so as a start to that here's a list of whats going down at patriot games over the next 2 months so come on over for fun and shenanigans!

January events:
Sunday 15th: with any luck the stock of tides of vengeance will be with us by this point so we'll be having a release event starting at 11.30. entry will be around 20, will have finalised details a little closer to the date when the stock arrives and prices are known, stay tuned for more info.

sunday 22nd: Death and Fire Attacks Of Power! starts at 11.30ish. entry is 5. format is standard. prizes will be plentiful!

Wednesday 25th: standard format, feel free to come on down and show us what your made of!

February events:
Sunday 19th: All and Order Attacks Of Power! starts around 11.30. entry is 5. standard format with loads of prize support to be given away!

wednesdays throughout february: there will be standard tournaments going off on wednesday evenings this month (not 1st feb) entry is free so come over and bring your a-game!

any questions or queries feel free to message me on here or look me up on facebook

see you in the arena ;D

Kor'rin
01-05-2012, 02:38 AM
Can I assume the 15th pre-release is off, given the latest delay with the new set?

Kevin

madeofwin
01-05-2012, 03:28 AM
looks like it, gonna try and talk to jason later and get this stuff sorted. as far as i knew the first batch was supposed to have shipped out before christmas but not sure at the moment. will keep people appraised of the situation as i find stuff out. watch this space and i promise we will have a great years gaming...eventually :)

madeofwin
01-05-2012, 09:51 AM
going by this i'm looking at changing the date of the release event to sunday the 12th of february, hopefully stock will have arrived by then as i cant do it the weekend after due to prior commitments