PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 6

Shinji Mimura
01-19-2012, 05:36 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/resident-evil-6/videos/resident-evil-6-debut-trailer-6348900/

My balls, they are to the wall.

With Revelations, Operation: Raccoon City, and 6, this is to be the year of the zombie

Hatman
01-20-2012, 11:55 PM
And Yakuza : Dead Souls releasing in the US too.

Well, you did say Year of the Zombie, not necessarily of RE.

But I'll be leaving the RE thread for those who like those games.

TripsEX
01-21-2012, 01:26 AM
Oh cool, Leon is back.

-fights back urge to say 'kawaii desu' loudly-

Shinji Mimura
01-21-2012, 04:39 AM
I look forward to a game with entirely new characters. RE 0 was closest (and yes, I know there are off-shoots like Dead Aim, Survivor, Outbreak, etc. I obviously meant canon), but it's like, RE 3 brought back Jill from 1, 4 brought Leon from 2, 5 brought Chris, Jill, and Wesker from 1 (and Code Veronica), Umbrella Chronicles which had more filler action for those 3, and Revelations which has Chris and Jill. Now we have 6 which has Chris and Leon, and who knows who else?

I'm sorry, but it really is time for new characters. Billy Coen was awesome, and seeing as how things are getting massively out-of-hand everywhere it seems (first a small pocket of the US, then Spain, then a portion of Africa, now a seemingly HUGE portion of the US AND China?!), if they do make a 7 (they really need to, I feel), I think it needs a new cast, and possibly a new virus/corporation, even if it ultimately ties back to Umbrella.

But whatever. Chris has become a great hero archetype since 1 where he was such a lame pushover. Leon is kinda cool I suppose, but wtf's with the new VA?