PDA

View Full Version : Request: Ban/Errata list + watchlist

SMazzurco
06-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Just requesting a copy of the current (at least std) banned/errata list as a sticky.

Would also really like if there was a thread about the watchlist and possible discussion (even a locked topic about whats under review would be adequate)

If either of these belong in another forum that is fine, i just figured Rules was the most logical.

Thanks

Baranor
06-16-2010, 11:17 AM
Jason posted the Watch list for all of the formats in the General Discussion area today. The Banned list is under Events on the top menu. He did note that the banned list will be updated shortly so we should check it soon.

Cachalote
06-19-2010, 08:50 AM
It is updated. Go and see http://www.jascogames.com/official_banned_list

I guess Legacy will be reviewed in the near future. The current list is far from satisfactory :(

SMazzurco
06-19-2010, 09:27 AM
Hata Path and standoff banned...

Standoff was not a problem, hata and path only needed an errata.

Judas225
06-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Maybe if he can fix the availability of Stand Off it can be unbanned. That's the only reason now why that card should even be seen as a problem. I was about to write an article on how to get through Stand Off with poke rush builds too.

The other two I'm kinda mixed on. Hata could have easily survived with an errata, but the draw on Path is seriously annoying at best and would have been the next complaint even after fixing the damage pump.

Sketch
06-19-2010, 12:17 PM
Standoff needed to go, SAS alone as a tournament was proof of that. Anyway, it's over and done with, and I say good riddance. Time to test for worlds!

Tifer
06-19-2010, 12:28 PM
I think it's perfectly ok. I only have to change 6 cards out of my deck, so it's not a big deal. They were problem cards imo, so I'm ok with it. xD

Baranor
06-19-2010, 07:29 PM
The cards banned in the standard format were exceptionally hard to get and the PotM and SO were just about auto includes. Hata was just crazy and a staple of top 8's. It's hard to get a ccg off the ground after a long layoff; I applaud these moves. I for one am jumping back in with both feet!

SMazzurco
06-20-2010, 12:57 AM
The errata on ultimate team i think was unnecesary. Hammer of the gods i could go either way on. Astrid i don't feel was necesary but at the same time i agree with it.

Edit: Btw, throne room now sucks. Card interaction is a good thing i thought.