PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee AOP Onion Booty to Top 4!

ATLPiglet
04-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Well Hello Ladies and Gentleman, this is a little story about Piglet's journey to Dickson, TN. I choose to play Mei Lein because I won with Hugo and I like fatties with draw power. So Mei Lein off Order has plenty of draw so I rocked the Onion Booty and had a lot of fun.

Round 1: Logan playing Netalihi Chaos.
1st match of the day and Logan had the most aggressive deck I played all day. He was dropping Cat Beams on turn one but the 34 life stood strong got him to extend I set up and eventually got him.
Win 2-1
Round 2: Played Scotty G the Salt miner! Truong Evil. \
I won game 1 and it took a while pommel smash came in handy. I sided in rewards so Scott wouldn't kill me before time. It worked :] 1-0
Round 3: The World Champ Keenan Meadows playing Evil Eva.
Kennan didn't see damage pump either game and had 18 life, it happens.
Win 2-0
Round 4: Sawyer playing Water Vespera.
The first game takes so long he starts attacking me with 10 minutes left so I scoop. With ten Minutes left I side board into Kirk Polka and fast play my way to a win on time. This play was my pride and joy of the weekend because I had never played Kirk Polka before.
Draw 1-1
Round 5: Tyrone Death Vespera.
Again Pommel puts in the work game one and game 2 I rolled him with triple Blow Dart and a pair on turn 2.
Win 2-0
Final Round: Kevin Life Mike Lowe
Kevin said he pulled a Sherman's March to the Sea on my ass and he did, but then I told him how much Sherman is hated in Atlanta. He thought I got really offended cause Sean had him going haha it was funny but he rolled my ass real talk.
Loss 0-2
So I finish swiss 4-1-1 and know I am in top 8 I end up placing 3rd I was satisfied with my performance.
Top 8: I played AJ who came back a rough early day to make top 8 a very impressive finish by him. He was Rocking the Chaos Hatch.
Win 2-0
Similar to my round one against Logan AJ just can't finish off my big ass and I get him eventually.
Top 4: Rematch VS Tyrone
Tyrone proved himself to be the best Vespera of the day by beating out 2 other solid players. He got some better defensive pieces on me then our last match and threw out a lot of damage. He sided in shifting tech this match and it did him well. UFS is new to the heavy reversal archetype so I wasn't completely sure when to block and when not to but Keenan gave me some pointers. Tyrone out played me this match and got a well deserved win.
Loss 1-2
The Tournament was long but fun I enjoyed myself.
Shoutouts:
Joe Tonello, Joe did an amazing job organizing and running the event even though it was very stressful and he was glad to be done. A great guy.
Tyrone, He is an amazing player that I hope to see compete more often also a chill guy.
All of Dickson, a great local shop owner was cool the local guys were chill met some but not all.
Scotty G and AJ, Possibly my favorite guys to see all weekend so much hype and salt so glad these gents are going to Gencon.
The New Yorkers, So great to see these guys and Christine again. Got to know them a bit more and loved it. Such great people and great players. Shout out to General Kevin T. Sherman.
My boys, Team ATL, We took half of top 8 so we had a nice showing. I was proud of my boys. Drew proves he is not quite washed up. ;] But the Young Gunz of ATL prove their worth once again with my teamates JKroz and Kmead in tops along with me.
Overall the event was great so much fun and would love to do it more often. Hope to see all the same guys and more in ATL for our late spring/early summer event. Thanks for reading guys this is my 1st report and I hope you all enjoyed it if you have a question hit me up with a pm or a post.
Until next time remember, Winners Never Quit,
Piglet

Rider kick
04-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Matt i got the pics up and posted them on the Atlanta face book page.

Dillon
04-01-2012, 08:35 PM
wtf is onion booty

ATLPiglet
04-01-2012, 08:54 PM
For all you folks that don't know that dirty south slang
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=onion+booty

Nfxon
04-01-2012, 08:58 PM
lmao gj pigs. I'll try to not be washed up at gencon :p

ATLPiglet
04-01-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm gonna put in the work coach btw guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1IWwh_9f8

Dillon
04-02-2012, 03:26 PM
how would mei lien be an onion booty, you cant even see it

RockStar
04-02-2012, 03:34 PM
how would mei lien be an onion booty, you cant even see it

oh dillon. you and danny mosely should form a team: team oblivious.

ATLPiglet
04-02-2012, 03:48 PM
dillion you need some glasses

Dillon
04-02-2012, 03:50 PM
i hate mei liens art because of all the stupid bull:):):):) jokes made about

onion booty AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH jailbait HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys are so funny

Nfxon
04-02-2012, 05:03 PM

onion booty AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH jailbait HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys are so funny

QQ and let the grown ups talk.

Piglet Dean is now going to talk about his fried butter recipe.

ATLDrew
04-02-2012, 06:18 PM

you gonna be okay bro? We can talk this out.

Nfxon
04-02-2012, 06:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrU9UXosYSU&feature=youtu.be
A must watch I might say so.

Jane10lo
04-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Hmm, I wondered what onion booty meant... now I'm afraid I totally misunderstood all lexicon, Saturday >.>

ATLPiglet
04-02-2012, 08:27 PM
haha its cool Jane now you know our wild slang

Rider kick
04-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Christ.....

ScottGaines
04-03-2012, 02:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrU9UXosYSU&feature=youtu.be
A must watch I might say so.

this video alone is why the ufs community is the best collection of salt miners in all the world. I love it! :)

congrats on your top 4 Matt! our match was fun and very stupid lol.

ATLPiglet
04-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Hey 4sho Scotty G can't wait to see you and AJ very soon

Grizzlegrom
04-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Round 4: Sawyer playing Water Vespera.
The first game takes so long he starts attacking me with 10 minutes left so I scoop. With ten Minutes left I side board into Kirk Polka and fast play my way to a win on time. This play was my pride and joy of the weekend because I had never played Kirk Polka before.
Draw 1-1
Piglet

Glad to see you enjoyed using me in the sideboard :p just curious what turn did you finish her off by?

ATLPiglet
04-17-2012, 05:21 PM
I think it was 4 Kirk btw thanks for the card! Owe ya one

dart132
06-21-2012, 08:47 PM
oh dillon. you and danny mosely should form a team: team oblivious.

How am I oblivious to Onion Booty?

wafflecopter
06-21-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm mad late, but I was just playing along with it. I figured you weren't mad