4- Treacherous Offspring
3- The hunt is on
3- Mishima Zaibatsu Leader
3- Body of souls
3- quick exit

Side Board:
4- Soul wave
4- Evil Intentions

I'm probably going to retire this deck now and go build something that I haven't been playing since tekken came out. The deck went under a lot of overhaul after SAS II and I think I finally got it just about perfect. After worlds I think the only change I would have made would be taking soulwave out of sideboard and adding in the devil within. I was not ready for the good symbol to be so powerful, but now I know what to watch out for in the future.

Thanks to everyone who made my first trip to worlds a total blast. UFS truly has one of the most amazing card game communities on the planet. From top eighting to getting bombarded by the entire UFS crowd singing me happy birthday, epic car rides to scrambling to catch cards as Jason made it rain awesome promos and packs, from meeting countless awesome people to watching as Jasco Games got over 800 people to sit down for a UFS demo, this weekend really had it all. Thanks to everyone and I hope to see all of you very soon.

ATLDrew
08-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Dude congrats Keenan. You have come so far as a player. I am so hype for your performance. It's only a matter of time before you get cardboard.

As for retiring Heihachi... you uh wanna trade me need to destroys?

makingsenseofus
08-09-2010, 06:08 PM
I actually scored one off of Gaines, I do wanna keep a playset, but I got one up for trades.

Cain Valentine
08-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Yeah Keegan this deck was good, Im glad you were able to top 8 with it. Im sorry our game was a bit less epic due to the draw that I offered to you. But I enjoyed playing you for fun all the same. You are a good player and I look forward to playing you some more.. Keep your A game strong.

~Cain