View Full Version : Legacy Results

Kor'rin
05-13-2012, 02:58 AM
So, what happened?

Who won, how many people were there, etc etc

Dying to know!

Doji_Mike
05-13-2012, 03:27 AM
There were fourteen players to begin with so we had the same amout as the US would have liked more but it wasn't really possible due to various circumstances, also the finals were:

Ross Graham (Sakura) vs. Lloyd Thompson (Miser) - That is right Miser xD

And the winner is...

No one because it was late in the day and the two have played this matchup so much that both their heads would explode through a combination of tiredness and an exceptionally stupidly long response chain DURING LLOYD'S READY PHASE xD

Hope that helps.

madeofwin
05-13-2012, 05:50 AM
Were going to sort this situation out as soon as we can and have a clear winner announced as soom as we can. But after the epic game they had earlier in the day and the fact they are both sheffield players we decided to delay the final to give them a chance to recover. Details will be forthcoming as soon as we have them. But congratulations to them both on a well played day and may the best man win

Melakai
05-13-2012, 01:50 PM
I came last :( got a Foil Gabe though xD

Michael
05-13-2012, 02:54 PM
That mizer deck was brutally unfair. I recall there were 2 sakura, nakoruru, alex, zangief, mizer, ukyo, ibuki, terry and dan. Cant remember the others tho. Top 4 was mizer, sakura, zangief and nakoruru

the amazing spider-lloyd
05-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi everyone, I was guna wait for Baz to post the standings first before joining this discussion to let you know that it was me who won the finals with Miser, but he appears to have been a bit delayed.

And Michael bud I admit that Miser is a bit unpleasent, but you were the one playing Nakoruru with Darkness Blade's, some people could describe that as brutally unfair lol :)

Michael
05-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Correction i was playing darkness blade (singular) and yes i admit in the hands of a competent player it would have been unfair however where legacy is concerned i have even less expieriance than doncaster or sheffields raditz. As evidenced by my game with u and the number off misplays i made. I mean how am i mean to learn if your not letting me get my abilities off lol.

madeofwin
05-14-2012, 04:11 AM
Lets just say you were both playing jank and leave i at that :) but to be fair that miser was disgusting, i cant believe i'm semi responsible for that filth and i wasn't even playing it :D

Michael
05-14-2012, 04:42 AM
Either way congrats lloyd it was well desreved. And thanks to baz for the awsome day and to all the sheffield players who from my perspective of things were very patient with us less (understatement) expierianced players. Thanks to mike and lloyd as well for hosting that awsome multiplayer it was great fun and to johnathon for making the trip out both days dude u were right those cards look even better when seen in person.
Am looking forword to october as standards where i belong and al actually be bringing my own creation (no netdecking this format) and my A game. Doncasters got some cool stuff in the works and were looking forword to not having 5 of 6 coming last.

Oh p.s if its not too much trouble could someone email me the multiplayer rules and cards alot of our players didnt get a chance to play in it and i think theyd enjoy it

the amazing spider-lloyd
05-14-2012, 05:43 AM
Morning all, Thanks Michael for those kind words and a great thanks to Baz for running another fantastic event :)

Btw Michael i will pm you the multiplayer rules :)