PDA

View Full Version : NJ Invades ATL and DOMINATES !!!!!!!!

Tanikus
06-25-2012, 02:16 PM
yeah so this is my half assed telling of what happened at Raven's Nest.

I ran Omar Chavez since I rep him when he cant show up.

i wrote down my character opponents but not the owners names. my bad guys ill get better at remembering names but for most its like the second time ive seen y'all. "Y'all still the bomb" *deep southern voice.

*disclaimer* my report is gonna be kinda short most of my matches where no longer then 30 mins.
please anyone i played feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

round 1 vs. Mitsurugi
not bad of a match i believe i took the first he won the second an i took the third. i know what mitsu can do as i was thinking of running him for this tourney but didn't thank god i didn't. round 1 mitsu vs. mitsu woulda got me pissed lol.

round 2 vs. Keenan's Eva
this was a dirty match. first match i attacked early cuz shes squishy. took that match rather fast he starts next match sets up an does dirty things to me eva wins that one. i didnt like eva setting up so last game i go first an do even dirtier things to take that match. i believe i was his only loss that day SWEET

round 3 vs. Satoshi
now this was my longest match as we went time an drew. his static is annoying an def couldnt roll over him good match

round 4 vs. shoe's Zi Mei
now this was by far my worst match an only loss in swiss. ben rolled over me like i was a newly paved track an nascar was testing tires. this dirty man played lots of attacks the would do fury. i couldnt stop it. he wins both matches.

round 5 vs. Sasha
this wasnt a bad match but i played very aggro an attacked early an took it 2-0 i had to win this match to guarantee getting into top 8.

TOP 8

Round 1 vs. Zi Mei
since he rolled over me in swiss i wasnt gonna play any games with him an attacked right out the gate. wasnt gonna let what happened before happen again. i win 2-0

Semi Finals vs. Drew's Kazuya
good match i checked horrible both games he won. cant check great all day. it was fun congrats to drew for beating me.

that was about it i had fun beating up on ATL an ill do it again lmao. the joy was knowing i beat up on the 2011 worlds champ. now time for the pool party.

BEN LAMBRIGHT IS AN AWESOME MAN ON THE GRILL. HE'S CHAMP IN MY BOOK. GLAD I DIDNT HAVE TO FACE HIS ANGELS.
THANKS Y'ALL FOR SHOWING US A GOOD TIME AN TAKING CARE OF NEW JERSEY. WE'LL SEE YOU IN INDY WHERE WE WILL DOMINATE AGAIN.. PEACE OUT..

Nfxon
06-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Much love!

ATLPiglet
06-28-2012, 11:05 AM
Some southern love to my boy Ant! Sweet Report man!