View Full Version : El Fuerte SSFIV

guitalex2010
08-10-2010, 02:09 PM
El Fuerte
6/6 Character +0M
7HS 19Vit
Earth/Good/Water

E(5+): Your attack gets +2 speed.

E: If this attack deals damage, add 1 card from the top of your discard pile to your momentum.

-o-o-o-o-

Habanero Dash
3/5 Action +2M
Earth/Good/Water

El Fuerte F: For the rest of your turn, the damage of your attacks may not be reduced by card effects.

E(5+): If your non-throw attack deals damage, add up to 2 cards from your momentum to your hand and discard this card from the card pool.

-o-o-o-o-

Sudden Stop
2/5 Action +1M
Earth/Good/Water
El Fuerte Combo (Action)

Combo F: Add the top two cards of your discard pile to your momentum. Your control checks for the rest of the turn get +2.

E: Return this attack to its printed damage and speed values.

-o-o-o-o-

Luchador Mask
2/4 Asset +1L
Earth/Good/Water
Unique

El Fuerte R Destroy 1 foundation: Before a control check for an attack is made, that attack’s damage may not be reduced by card effects.

R Discard 1 card: After your opponent plays an ability that grants a damage bonus, reduce that bonus to 0.

-o-o-o-o-

Wrestling Ring
3/4 Asset +3M
Earth/Good/Water
Terrain

While this card is ready, control checks made for throw attacks get +1.

E: Your throw attack gets +2 damage. Either player may play this ability. Playable while committed.

El Fuerte R Commit: Before an attack is played (not as a block), draw 1 card. The damage of that attack may not be increased or decreased by card effects (your choice).

-o-o-o-o-

Tostada Press
5/3 Attack 3H7 +2L
Earth/Good/Water
Combo (Action) – Punch - Ranged

After this attack is played, it gets -2 damage.

Combo E: This attack gets +2 speed and +2 damage.

-o-o-o-o-

Fajita Buster
6/3 Attack 4H8
Earth/Good/Water
Combo (Action) – Throw

After this attack is played, it gets -1 speed and -2 damage.

Combo E: If this attack is not blocked, your next attack this turn gets +2 speed and +2 damage.

-o-o-o-o-

Standing Fierce Punch
5/3 Attack 4M6 +1M
Earth/Good/Water
Combo (Action, Action) - Punch

Combo E: This attack gets Multiple:2.

-o-o-o-o-

Guacamole Leg Throw
4/3 Attack 4H6
Earth/Good/Water
Throw

-o-o-o-o-

El Fuerte’s Flying Giga Buster
8/3 Attack 4H11 +1L
Earth/Good/Water
El Fuerte Only - Reversal – Throw

After this attack is played, it gets -4 damage.

E: If this attack is not blocked, this Combat Phase ends.

-o-o-o-o-

El Fuerte’s Ultra Spark
7/2 Attack 5L12 +1H
Earth/Good/Water
El Fuerte Only – Throw

After this attack is played, it gets -5 damage.

E: Draw 2 cards. Only playable if this attack’s damage is below its printed damage.

-o-o-o-o-

Half a Luchador...
2/5 Foundation +3H
Earth/Good/Water

E Commit: If your throw attack is not blocked, you may search your discard pile for a punch attack and add it to your hand.

E Commit: If your punch attack deals damage, you may search your discard pile for a throw attack and add it to your hand.

-o-o-o-o-

...and Half a Gourmet Chef!
3/4 foundation
Earth/Good/Water

R Destroy this foundation: Before an attack’s block step, return that attack’s damage and speed to its printed values.

-o-o-o-o-

Obsessed with a Rainbow
2/5 Foundation +2L
Earth/Good/Water

El Fuerte E Commit: Your attack gets +2 damage. Only playable if your attack’s damage is below its printed damage.

R. Mika R Destroy this foundation: Before the Block Step of your opponent’s attack, reveal a Reversal in your hand. If you successfully block this attack, the control check to play the revealed attack as a reversal to this attack gets +3.

-o-o-o-o-

Cooking for his Opponents
1/4 Foundation +3H
Earth/Good/Water

F Commit: Your opponent gains 3 vitality. Draw 1 card. If gaining this vitality would put your opponent at their maximum vitality, draw 2 additional cards. You may not play this ability if your opponent’s vitality is at their current maximum vitality.

-o-o-o-o-

A Terrible Cook in Denial
3/5 Foundation +3L
Earth/Good/Water

E Commit: Search your deck for a copy of this attack and remove it from the game. If you do, return this attack’s speed and damage values to its printed values. This attack’s damage may not be reduced.

F Remove this foundation from the game: Add one attack from your removed from game pile to your hand.

-o-o-o-o-

Fetching Recipes
4/4 Foundation
Earth/Good/Water

F Commit, discard 1 momentum: Add 1 card from your discard pile to your hand.

F Remove this card from the game: Add 1 card from your removed from game pile to your hand.

-o-o-o-o-

The Best Dish in the World!
2/5 Foundation
Earth/Good/Water

El Fuerte E Commit: If this attack deals damage, add 1 card from your momentum to your hand.

E. Honda E Commit: This attack gets -2 damage.

Zangief E Commit: If this attack deals damage, your opponent discards X cards from the top of their deck. X equals the damage dealt.

Abel E Commit: Your opponent reveals their hand. Change the zone of this attack to any other zone.

Nekuro
08-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Like the theme and cards, keep going man :D

HolyDragonCloud
08-10-2010, 07:20 PM
You put Run Stop Fierce in.

You win at life.

guitalex2010
08-12-2010, 11:01 AM
You put Run Stop Fierce in.

You win at life.Yes. I put in Run Stop Fierce, but more importantly I did it out of frustration for the last El Fuerte challenge (Fierce, Fierce, Fierce). Ugh.

I seriously need a tutor to be able to get that down. But whatever, I still enjoy Fuerte inmensely.

I also feel sad that because I put the Fierce in I couldn't put one of my fav moves in there, Propeller Tortilla. My God, is that move good or what?