PDA

View Full Version : Rochester CCG is looking to start shipping to England

S_OBrien
07-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Hey UK friends.
I run a UFS singles store on ebay. I recently started shipping to Canada and was thinking of adding service to the UK. I was wondering if that would be something you guys would be interested in. Also, are there any crazy shipping to England rules I should know about.

Thanks for your time.

Kor'rin
07-09-2012, 12:11 AM
As far as I know, most UK players wanting singles currently need to use CSI, and I for one would be more than happy to have more choice! I've actually looked at your eBay store a couple of times and wished I could buy some stuff!

Shipping isn't too confusing - you need to fill in a customs form for the UK to determine VAT (our tax) but listing what's in the package and he much it's worth, but ticking the gift box on the form usually deals with that problem (gifts are exempt) - I know it's a debate as to whether cards should class as 'printed matter' which is also exempt anyways.

Kevin

S_OBrien
07-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Shipping to the UK will begin today. Check out my items and see if you folks need anything.

Here is the link:
http://stores.ebay.com/Rochester-CCG

Thanks for looking!

Cplwilks
07-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Shipping to the UK will begin today. Check out my items and see if you folks need anything.

Here is the link:
http://stores.ebay.com/Rochester-CCG

Thanks for looking!

Heya - i've just checked your stuff and there are several cards i'm after. Sadly, it all still says Unable to ship to UK and won't let me buy it now

S_OBrien
07-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Heya - i've just checked your stuff and there are several cards i'm after. Sadly, it all still says Unable to ship to UK and won't let me buy it now

Should be ready to go now. Sorry

S_OBrien
07-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Is it working now?

ChaosChild
07-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Just had a look and it all seems to be working. May well place an order once I get a chance to figure out what I still need.

S_OBrien
07-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Just had a look and it all seems to be working.

Thank you!!!

Cplwilks
07-12-2012, 04:11 AM
Is it working now?

Well it seemed to take my order fine :) Thanks for making your stuff available over here!

S_OBrien
07-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Tides of Vengeance is back in stock!!!

Kor'rin
07-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Have bought some cards, but eBay's combined postage thing is screwing up - I dropped you a message via eBay about it.

Very good prices though - and I'm happy to say I now have 4 Surprise Punishment - well when these ones arrive!

Kevin