PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends

UnRaccoon
08-15-2012, 12:12 AM
I feel like Jasco should partner up UFS with League of Legends. If RiotGames agree, I feel it could mean a lot for Jasco and especially UFS. I've played too many card games that have died out, and I would really rather not have this one be part of the trend.

What do you guys think?

JavelinChimera
08-15-2012, 12:35 AM
This has actually come up now and again when talk of new licenses stirs up. If I remember correctly, there is a generally positive reaction from most people here about the idea, and I think everyone can agree that it would be FANTASTIC for upping UFS's number of players. Hell, I don't even play the game and I think it would be a great move by Jasco xD

I believe tannerface has actually been working on a fan set of this, so here's a taste of what could be. (http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/showthread.php?1374-Fan-set-League-of-Legends)

NJBrock22
08-15-2012, 03:48 AM
personally i want more FIGHTING games in rather than an Online Game turned into License... but that's just me, everyone's entitled to their opinion...

N.J.

JavelinChimera
08-15-2012, 06:21 AM
The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

I'd welcome anything that actually brings in new players to keep the game going. Not that I hate Red Horizon, but frankly my dear, no one gives a damn.

UnRaccoon
08-15-2012, 06:11 PM
I recently saw that LoL got more hours than WoW, and I just thought that was crazy. I've been playing LoL for a few years myself and I really like how they've done things. I also feel both Jasco and Riot being smaller companies, they already have some common ground and understanding that would help out a deal.

I can see how current UFS fans would want to stick with introducing new cards from current fighting games(i wouldn't mind seeing Skull Girls myself). I feel like by doing this though it would bring a whole new crowd to UFS, and in turn would bring in more revenue for Jasco making it easier for them to acquire more licenses and/or create and distribute more sets.

Lol vs Wow article (http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/11/18/league-of-legends-now-bigger-than-world-of-warcraft/)

NJBrock22
08-15-2012, 08:02 PM
I recently saw that LoL got more hours than WoW, and I just thought that was crazy. I've been playing LoL for a few years myself and I really like how they've done things. I also feel both Jasco and Riot being smaller companies, they already have some common ground and understanding that would help out a deal.

I can see how current UFS fans would want to stick with introducing new cards from current fighting games(i wouldn't mind seeing Skull Girls myself). I feel like by doing this though it would bring a whole new crowd to UFS, and in turn would bring in more revenue for Jasco making it easier for them to acquire more licenses and/or create and distribute more sets.

Lol vs Wow article (http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/11/18/league-of-legends-now-bigger-than-world-of-warcraft/)

now saying what i said earlier i wouldnt be OPPOSED to some cross promotion like we ATTEMPTED to do with Warhammer... (except the cards actually need to be PLAYTESTED first...) as in a 4 deck mini-set wouldn't be bad... but for now i'd say let's just stick with Fighting games and as the game grows MAYBE expand out a little.

N.J.

Dillon
08-18-2012, 11:39 PM
I hate League of Legends more than any other video game in existence. Although the game is very bad, the player base is massive and loyal and I would love to see it just for that. If Jascogames was to obtain this licence, UFS would boom. Last I heard, League of Legends had more players than even World of Warcraft.

Edit: After posting this, I noticed someone else had already pointed out the player base' size.