PDA

View Full Version : Nationals, Character Expectations?

DrewByNature
09-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Hi all,

With such a distance from any form of player-base; I was wondering as per previous year events where you could quite easily predict the three or even four Characters that will see lots of play at Nationals, is this still the case?

I have my thoughts, but not having the pleasure of going to any events pre-nationals was wondering if someone could fill me in to what is seeing big play in the UK competitive scene?

madeofwin
09-04-2012, 11:22 AM
i'm expecting to see a few angels, nehtali**,vespera,ssm33, and a mix of champion cards floating around, specifically mike lowe and paul bittner. i'm going for something that won't hit diversity even though i'm not allowed to win (price of being the man in charge)

Michael
09-05-2012, 03:23 AM
do you think anyone'll net the paul bittner deck. i see 2 kazuya and a couple of xianghua wouldnt surprise me. alongside that im expecting to see at least 1 gabrek (someones gotta break him) but mostly im mainly expecting to see lots of weapon based decks as with superior tech and moon they really are that good.

ps we need more uk players commenting on these as im the last commenter on loads of these threads :(

madeofwin
09-05-2012, 03:41 AM
i'm trying to break gabrek but in all honesty i'm not sure how nuts i can make him until kof turns up, so until then i'm going to concentrate on breaking more unexpected characters ;D

Michael
09-05-2012, 03:48 AM
wish i was running an unexpected character, ill be running 1 of the list you just said. altho the build is insane i got some help with a few changes i could do...the deck went from bieng good to insane. as to gabrek i stand by what ive always said hes best off life with templars and mean throws. after all he doesnt believe in dying. come on lets have a hint on your enexpected character? is it JJ..or Marius

CrazyElf
09-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Im shocked no one has said vincent grey or satoshi all though thats a weapon deck i spose, I have tried to break gabrek but the best way i can seem to make him off is earth but cant make my finisher hit