PDA

View Full Version : DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) - Looking for Players

SpectreRT
09-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Hey everyone;

I am making any/all attempts to start up a community of players in the Virginia area. Specifically, I am going to start getting a community built in the Fairfax/Vienna area at some surrounding hobby shops. I wanted to get this post out there, and start making a regular appearance on the forums.

For reference/background, I am a vanilla UFS player from release up through I believe the 5th set. I played alongside David Wagoner (whom I am sure most of you know) in Georgia. My goal is to get a group of players here in the DMV area.

If anyone knows friends/family/etc. in the area, please let me know in this thread, or in a PM.

Thanks!

SpectreRT
09-06-2012, 05:02 PM
To anyone that comes across this post, I will be attending a fighting game community tournament this weekend. KOF will be one of the games in the event; so I will be chatting up UFS. If anyone has any friends in the area - PLEASE - let me know.

Thanks much!

SpectreRT
09-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Good results from scouting stores today! 3 stores want to see a demo of the game this Friday - Sunday. I'm trying to collect enough cards to have 2-4 decks to show off.

Anyone in the area that can attend to help spread the hype - or demo would be awesome. Contact me for details!

zanntos
11-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Slight Thread Necro, but if you're still interested, i live in the Falls Church area of Virginia and would love to play some.