PDA

View Full Version : Players in and around Detroit

Loon
08-15-2010, 11:21 AM
What's the UFS situation like in Detroit and the surrounding area these days? I'd like to get back into the game, but have no idea where to look around here. When UFS and I first met, I was living in San Francisco. The Bay Area was for several years quite friendly to UFS. Then UFS went into hibernation and I went to Detroit, so I can't really even look at my old haunts any more.

Perhaps there could be (or is and I failed to see it) a forum section for people looking for local players?

TripsEX
08-15-2010, 12:29 PM
The Wonderworld guys live in Michigan. A lot of die hard players there, so you should be fine.

failed2k
08-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Me and Mr. Olexa will likely be starting up regular weekly tournaments sometime again in the near future at a local store called "Atomic 77" but we are waiting on organized play and the new set to come out before we begin.

Nyobari
08-15-2010, 03:33 PM
RIW Hobbies in Livonia will be starting up weekly tourneys on Saturdays afternoons in about two weeks. I'm the scout there (or at least will be once the paperwork goes through), so if you've got any questions, let me know.

JinKazama
08-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Dont u know the best ufs players come from da MI. Jeremy what u meant to say is u guys are waiten for new prize support.

Loon
08-15-2010, 06:34 PM
This is incredibly encouraging (unless you are my wallet or something competing for my time). Is there any casual play in the area, ideally in the next couple of weeks?

Birch
08-18-2010, 09:15 PM
Good to have more MI players. See ya at some local tourneys. Look forward to meeting u.

tannerface
08-22-2010, 11:12 AM
good to have more mi players. See ya at some local tourneys. Look forward to meeting u.

the hawk!!!!

Birch
08-22-2010, 12:47 PM
the hawk!!!!

Lol Tanner. Thx for that.