PDA

View Full Version : Dutpotd’s Can Nats 2012 - A Weekend of Mixed Emotions - Dominated by Fun Times

dutpotd
10-18-2012, 12:32 PM
I decided to attend Canadian Nationals instead of a number of other things this last weekend. I had made a promise to myself to try to attend UK Nationals this year, and I would have had Canadian Nationals not sprung up out of nowhere due to the efforts of the great people in Quebec.

I want to start out by attending to this, THANK YOU to Cass, Target X, Hatman, and every local player for setting things up and running a flawless event. A special thank you to each and every one of you for your kindness to us foreigners and for sharing your special take on UFS and gaming with all of us, laughing and smiling all the while!

In addition to missing UK Nats, not a day after the organizers of Can Nats graciously moved the tournament from October 6th/7th to October 13th/14th (the former I was not able to accommodate due to the writing of the LSAT) I was invited to my cousin’s wedding on October 13th. So now I was going to miss UK Nats and my cousins wedding. Needless to say, it was worth it. I loved every minute of visiting with every UFS player this last weekend and meeting all of the ones I had yet to meet previously.

So I was already somewhat feeling the emotion ‘regret’ knowing I was going to miss out on Kelly’s wedding. Thankfully my sister and Father were both able to be there in my stead and it went fine, but I guess there is one relative who I can’t count on attending any of my eventual nuptials down the road ^^

I moved very quickly from ‘regret’ to ‘excitement’ as my plane landed in Montreal on a beautiful Friday afternoon. Meeting my to-be teammate Aaron (from California, formerly Texas area) bolstered this feeling as we quickly got talking about the specifics of the events, our plans for doing well, and our mutual desire to see familiar faces and gaze upon the new ones eager to enjoy a weekend of UFS.

You could add ‘confusion’ to the feeling of ‘excitement’ as our task to pick up AJ from the airport later that evening involved following a hugely complicated construction detour out of downtown Montreal. We made it on time though, and even had to wait for AJ to get through customs, so we were already on the way to overcoming adversity and achieving success!

Quickly, upon returning to our hotel with AJ in tow I started to feel ‘disappointment’ when AJ made it very clear to me he didn’t want to play any test games or even let me look over this deck for final improvements pre-event. Upon review of his deck Sunday night I am more sure now than ever that I’d have improved his chances of beating Vespera and him living up to his promise to me to see me in top 2 had I been given the opportunity to improve his cardpool pre-event. Hopefully he learned his lesson a bit, namely that he should trust his teammate to help him prepare for an event.

Saturday was upon us and I made the decision that morning to play the Bittner deck, so I made some final decisions, tossed 3 revoke in the sideboard to make a mockery of Divine Tribulation and Righteousness and went on my merry way. The decklist I played with is up on the forums, so I won’t be explaining much of it here; please ask any questions about it in the appropriate deckbuilding thread. What you are welcome to ask in this thread is any questions regarding ‘why’ Paul Bittner, my analysis of the environment and why I thought he was the best bet for me going into this event.

The store the event was held at was marvelous all weekend and when we got there Saturday pre-event they had the perfect amount of space for us. Not only that they turned my feelings of ‘excitement’ into ‘greed’ almost instantly with the binder they were raffling off. A lot of legacy cards, a hot commodity for me, having not played before gencon 2008. Turned out, after buying a lot of raffle tickets, I did win this! You don’t care about me satisfying my own greed, so…

ON TO THE SINGLES TOURNAMENT:

Round 1 vs. Nathaniel (aka Token) playing Death/Evil Zhao Daiyu**– FEAR and RELIEF

Well, I had practice a lot the night before against the ‘other’ ZD, the one that hacks checks. So I was probably a bit too confident going into this. Game 1, actually all of the games, he checked ridiculously well, tossing out Proficient Snipers on 7s, 8s, etc. and checking 6s when he did… He went first and got out 2 copies of Scouting the Enemy on turn 2 = Paul Bittner’s form was being punished. Some Worthy Initiates showed their faces as well. Turn 3 or 4 he attacks me (surprised me actually) and did so with the 3 card combo into removal heaven. I had no high block, didn’t draw into one with Templar either, and ended up taking 4+2+2 from the finisher alone. He then proceeded to play a Proficient Sniper on a 9 to kill me… How he did this on turn 3 or 4 against Bittner is anyone’s guess, he checked well, really well.

Game 2 I went into scared sh1tless. And turn 2 he drew into and played the three card combo again, again I didn’t have a high block; again it took a huge toll on my vitality total and staging area. I was down to 4 vitality and had to try to attack and kill him come turn 3 or 4. I did my damndest and he could only block with a +3 mid burning me down to 1 vitality. I finished him. Game 3 happened but didn’t come close to finishing and we walked away with a tie. I was super lucky and had to sweat bullets to earn a tie round 1, relief and my efforts to get a tie would be rewarded ultimately with a top 8 finish. It was a joy to play against Nathaniel, his deck alone is a testament to how strong of a player he is, and I wasn’t surprised that he was going into the final round of the day with a winning record as well.

Round 2 vs. Francois playing Chaos Nehtali** - … More RELIEF

Nethali two dot is one of my nemesis’ in the game right now. I like to breaker, I like to block and disrupt, I like to slow down decks with Directing an Empire. You can’t do much of any of that to this character that just forms and passes attacks at a whim. I was worried, and I had to play the entire match perfectly to hold onto my vitality. That said, I knew Nehtali and Chaos in general doesn’t block well, and although he was running character blocks I still felt confident I could 1 turn him once I had damage pump out.

It was a pleasure to meet Francois and our games were fun, friendly, and basically what UFS should always be. I got to spend some more time with Francois and other locals Sunday evening and it was a joy. I really want to see this player, and all of the Quebec contingent out at other events, Gencon, US nats, no excuses!!!

Game 1 I started with some Directing an Empire which is pretty useful in this matchup to lockdown Quick Exits, Body of Souls or damage pump. I also drew into some Templar shortly thereafter. I outbuilt him, took some damage, and won with a few vitality left – it was CLOSE. Game 2 Francois had some bad luck on checks and was outbuilt quite heavily. I was able to take this one with a little less trouble and, yes, I was relieved to get a win in this matchup!

Round 3 vs. Tim Keefe Chaos Kazuya – HAHAHA

The way I saw it I was in a win-win situation. If I lost Tim would not have information about how my deck competes with him post sideboard and might be a bit overconfident going into a top 8 match. If I won Tim would be worried about his chances of beating me in a top 8 match, and for good reason.

Game 1 my deck checked like a :):):):). Game 2 my deck checked like a bigger :):):):). Tim had good luck game 1 for checks and average luck game 2. Either way I was stomped due to bad checks (yes, in PB) game 1 and game 2, although a bit more respectable, I was kicked while down. Thanks a lot Tim! Haven’t you ever heard of seconds!!! I laughed it off, but I went into lunch 1-1-1 and knowing I needed to win out to top 8. I play best when in this position though, so I wasn’t concerned. No more playing around :)

Round 4 vs. Bryce and more Chaos Nethali** - ANGER - Enough Chaos/Death/Evil – where are the decks I have a chance against damnit!!! Oh wait, I’m Paul Bittner and these are 6hs decks… I have a chance, but I still implode to stun -> Divine.

Bryce is one of the Winnipeg players that I had never met before, but that is one of the most kind-spoken earnest players in the game. I loved to hear about his character card idea built around Spiderman and I am saddened I didn’t win another one that I could model around his cool ideas.

Game 1 I did the typical outbuild and he was very aggressive. The first turn of his aggression he failed a check that threatened Nehtali being ready and basically I survived this turn unscathed. Later aggression turns put me low. Low I can deal with and I killed him in one turn with some damage pump and him with NO cards in hand. That is right. So aggressive that he just pitched and played them all. I killed him exactly, so it was a very clean and fun game.

Game 2 I think I had gotten into his head. He realized Bittner wasn’t a push over and could toss 30 damage in a turn if given the opportunity. This fact played to my advantage and I was able to outbuild him more because he wasn’t as aggressive. About turn 3-4 I rolled him anyways, Chaos doesn’t have defense against All, this is a fact.

Round 5 vs. Keith Drake and more Chaos Kazuya – GRATITUDE - Enough is enough. Does anyone play anything that doesn’t play multiple Divine Tribulations and Piercing Howl (puke)!!!

I love Keith Drake. I never get to see enough of my Foxhound friends. All of them are top notch players too, and they all did very well in this Can Nats, 3 of them top 8ing and the other two just missing tops, well Mike Lowe had a bad day but that is because he wasn’t playing his own character. He needs to learn.

We figured I needed this win more, since Keith was going to be diversified by the evil guy that doesn’t give seconds, Tim Keefe! I played as hard as I could game 1 and killed him in one fell swoop, those weapon cards hit hard. Game 2 I don’t think Keith was trying, and I don’t remember it. In any case, I needed the win and I got it. Thank you Keith for being a good sport and suffering the Bittner wrath in your final round! I was hoping I could rep us Canadians better in top cuts and take it all. I apologize; I was touched in a wrong way by a very poisonous lady.

Top 8 Round vs Keith Disbro and his Life Syrithe – VENGEANCE

It should be a commonly known fact that I have never beat an angel deck before. I tied and lost in a PTC to one. I escaped twice in team worlds, ran away! And in singles worlds I was ousted by it in the Top 4. Needless to say, I don’t like the Angels. I don’t like reusable enhances. I don’t like vitality gain. I don’t like wall characters. I don’t like things I can’t kill immediately. And I don’t like things that just have to play Divine Tribulation and throws and win. I designed Paul Bittner in a response to this hatred for the Angelic species. Finally I had a chance to relish first hand in my dominance over high vitality defense. The Angels weakness is their low handsize mixed with a need to play a lot of non-foundation cards. Paul takes advantage of this.

Game 1 I outbuilt and killed. Game 2 I outbuilt and survived and killed. In Game 2 he drew into 3 Divine Tribs or something like that on turn 2/3 and had to attack. As good as that hand sounds, it isn’t good and it let me survive and attack into a hand with fewer blocks. He revoked the wrong thing and I took him down.

I felt kind of bad about this. On one hand I hate the Angels. On the other hand I really like Keith Disbro and I really am proud of his successes this season and with the Angels. I hope he understands it is nothing personal that I dislike the Angels. And I hope he realizes I wish the best for him going forward, even if he chooses to keep playing a deck I will forever be ready to smash.

Saturday Night!!! And the feeling is right, I topped 8, I knocked an Angel back down to Earth or below, and I get to play Tim Keefe in top 4 after I set him up to not know my sideboard ^^

We all got together, and I mean like 20 of us and roamed the street looking for a place. Eventually we found an Italian restaurant and a sushi place and split into two groups. The sushi was AMAZING. I got to drink with foxhound and got to sit across from the ones in foxhound I never get enough time to chat with, Don, Cos, and Keith. It was a great all you can eat meal, didn’t cost an arm and a leg, I shared a bottle of hot Saki with Cos and we all had some beers. Afterwards we went to a microbrewery and ordered a large number of pitches of beer. Pumkin beer – yummy! Eventually Jeremy Ray joined us and we talked shop for a while as well. There is nothing better than musing over UFS when inebriated. Okay, that is a lie, but it is still fun!

Top 4 Round vs. Tim Keefe again and Chaos Kazuya – HAPPINESS

Well here we have it. One of my favorite people to play against because he is so refined, thoughtful, and polite. I knew I was in for a good match, and I got what I was looking for. Game 1 took a long time but really it was over turn 3 or 4. I got into a situation where I had to take a Piercing Howl hit… It went faceup to his momentum and I was left in a situation with average vitality and needing to kill him or set up a perfect wall. I drew into a hand that was able to kill him if not for the Piercing Howl and its -3 damage. I could do 23 damage and he had 23 vitality. He had Piercing Howl. This stupid sh1t card was holding me back and I was livid. I built the best I could, which isn’t a lot when you draw into a hand able to do 23 and get ready for the onslaught. He attacks into me and I have enough to defend except for the +3 from Piercing Howl. This card saved him and killed me. This card is going to be destroyed.

Game 2 I knew I could beat him as is if I got somewhat lucky, i.e. didn’t get hit by a Piercing Howl and didn’t check poorly on blocks. That wasn’t enough for me so I brought in the side. 2 revokes, killer android, and both of my damage reduction cards. The revoke lopsided this match for me as he wasn’t ready for it and I stopped stun. Once I stopped stun I blocked and lived. Once I lived and he didn’t have Piercing Howl (see I blocked) I won. I took seconds from him since Tim is such a closet douche. That's right, I said it! He comes across as nice and innocent, cute even, this is the cute little bunny that bites your hand off! This guy doesn't even give seconds, I had to earn it!!!

Game 3 I sided in the 3rd revoke. I got a great start and got out Killer Android and then blew up his Berstein with my Bernstein which was a huge boon. This game was equally as scary and close as the two before it but I had a bit more control because he had to mind revoke and he knew it. I took it in epic fashion, both of us exhausting and trying our best. Thank you Tim for great games as per always.

Finals vs. Phil Birch and Death Vespera with a splash of… me!?!? – IMPATIENCE – “I TAKE MY CHANCES EVERY CHANCE I GET”

If anyone knows what song that line comes from, and the artist, I will send you a signed copy of my new assets and character card when I get them. There will be very few people who will get signed copies of my cards, so take this opportunity to get in line to be one of the few.

Well I wasn’t happy that I wasn’t able to play teams because of this, namely Birch insisting that we play finals right away and not later that afternoon after teams. I planned and prepared for teams, even getting up early while hungover to perfect 2 of 3 of our decks. I also like finals to be a grand affair. No one is watching me, there is no pressure to perform, when everyone and their dog is playing teams... Sigh.

I’m afraid of Vespera. Then again, I am afraid of anything that I can lose to, and even more afraid to anything that I can’t kill. Especially if the thing I can’t kill is a spider! I pretty much felt way to overconfident though. I genuinely thought I could outbuild and either mill or kill Vespera. And I still believe I can and could have. However, confidence mixed with fear and the strong desire to do my all every turn saw me play a Segaki Offering turn 2 to get the draw and get more foundations (GREED). He had no P touch in his discard, nor any other stun card, and he only had two cards in hand and was pretty much commited out (due to my Directings). Turns out taking the chance that one of two cards in hand isn’t P Touch is a bad bet to make, even when it is turn 2. I got blocked/reversed and lost cards in my staging area (ouch!) I also took 5 which was a huge problem. I changed strategies and just built and built. Eventually I was a bit ahead of his build and with Wonderworld out so I started to remove his attacks from discard. He had no P touch there. Then the bastard went on a kill turn and checked a P touch as his first check… my action let him get another P touch, I was stun 6ed or whatever and even though I was a bit ahead in build I still didn’t have enough to survive the onslaught from 15 vitality. Game 1 to Birch.

I’m pretty mad at myself. I’m pretty baffled all of this match, and rightfully so, I’ve only played against Vespera once before in tourney play, mind you against Sean Toysa. Anyways, I’ve built Vespera myself and I still know how to kill her. Unfortunately I figure the way to do so is to take risks and hit your window when your window presents itself (see game 3). In game 2 I strictly outbuild. I don’t throw an attack, but I do Paul Bittner him to sh1t to make sure he is outbuilt. Eventually I attack leading with some hand-seeing stuff after locking down a lot of him with Sacrifices for the Cause. I think he still decided to block and reverse and he uses his response enough and takes enough full on Segaki’s and Full Moons that I get him down to about 3. Sadly, I am also around there due to reversals and what not. If he draws into enough attacks he would have killed me. I knew his chance of doing so was relatively low, and turns out I was right, he only got a Mug Shot which I was able to block and survive. My turn I drew a Zing and that was that. Pretty sad when you have to get lucky and take chances to beat Vespera, but that is that.

Game 3 I see a window to do some severe damage but it is too soon. I still decide to take it and try to attack into him with one foundation + Vesper ready. I knew he would have to check well to both block and not commit Vespera on reversal therefore not being able to enhance stun 3 me (I removed all P touch). Sadly, he checked well. I shouldn’t have taken this chance. I saw an opening to do a lot of damage with some unblocked attacks and 3 determined out so early in the game for mega damage. His checks and stun 3 ruined it. I should have waited longer until he didn’t have a chance to stun 3 me or a time when it wouldn’t matter. Unfortunately I prescribed to the wrong theory of needing to hit my window when I saw it. Patience is always the best practice.

A big congratulations to Birch who played perfectly. It is an honor to lose to a player like you and I will see you across from me again. Next time I won’t make any judgment errors. Next time I will be more prepared. You’d better be ready for it.

Teams. Well I didn’t play in teams but I did get to influence it because Kevin asked to borrow a deck since he didn’t have one ready and didn’t have the energy to build one night before. I’m always willing to help and I told him he could have Amy but that if he ruined her undefeated streak I would deny all involvement  He did my proud, and I love Rochester. Sean is out there – passionate - but is a great guy, hands down one of the greatest. Christine can put up with Sean, but that is not her best trait ^^ She is an amazing UFS player, kind, smart and a joy to be around. Kevin is opinionated, smart, an amazing player obviously, and reminds me a bit of myself I was happy to help them out and I want to congratulate them on their win and look forward to seeing them again, as always I do. The other team I want to mention is team Phail who did great, all of their decks were scary good and unusual. I especially liked Cass’ Astrid which was a different take on it than mine is and I believe he would have had a better chance against Skullman in the finals had the rules been a bit better, Forming over and over again… Anyways, congrats to both these teams and congrats to my Amy, winning people more cardboard!

I hope everyone liked my report. I usually do some form of highlights and lowlights. Let me say this, everything and everyone was great. I had as much fun at this event as I do always with UFS and that is a high bar to hit because I always have a lot of fun.

My only highlight I want to mention is the Canadian crew because I don’t get to see them often and they mean a lot to me: Quebec – amazing hosts, I love spending time with Lazylantern, Cass, Hatman, TargetX, Francois, Token, Mudkips, Cass’ GF, if I forgot someone amazing from your meta that I met or saw again this weekend let me know and I will hit myself upside the head.

Winnipeg – Church, Bryce, guy I can’t remember name who plays Kilik, etc. It was a joy to see you all at this event. I loved when Church was talking to his opponent about how he didn’t know what I looked like but I won his regional back in 2009, I was right across from him at the time and it made Tim Keefe laugh. Anything that makes Tim laugh is good with me! I will do my best to come visit, and I implore you to do your best to come to future UFS events. They are always a great time! Don’t be strangers!!!

Ontario – Mike, Cos, Don, Keith, Danny, Shajir, etc. I love playing with you guys and you guys are all stand up players. Danny in particular is making a larger mark on my radar every single event, his deckbuilding is superb and his playstyle is difficult to manipulate. Mike Lowe and me have had some of the craziest matches ever, some are me checking really poorly but still crazy. Shajir is like the parrot on my shoulder, he is always there. A good friend, a great guy, and a serious competitor. Cos, I hope that is close enough to how you spell your name, you are a joy to talk with and hang with. One of these days we will get to play and I’m sure you are equally a joy to play against! Keith, I never see you enough any more and I want you to make it out to Vegas or Indy this coming season. We need to have more fun together and we need to get 8 Canadians in top 8, you are a part of this. Finally, Don, I met you previously at events but we never had a chance to talk. I am super happy I got to spend some time with you over dinner Saturday night and I am super pleased to see you repping 4hs and topping! Holy Moly. Look forward to seeing you again sometime soon!!!

My only lowlight and final feeling of the weekend DISSAPOINTMENT – certain two impertinent, sometimes selfish, youths of UFS. I am disappointed that I didn’t get to play teams. And I am disappointed that I didn’t get to help AJ, my teammate, with his deck. I don’t like secrets, and I only like to help. If I did get to look over your deck I believe you would have had a much improved chance against Birch in top 4, my advice to you would also have been more appropriate and card specific. I can live with disappointment, but don’t either of you youngsters think I will forget it – Mark my words, it will come back to bite you in the ass when you realize No Mercy is not just a card to be made fun of or looped or whatever! :)

ps. one final highlight. See Mark Slam W and meeting his brother Joe W, very much enjoyed seeing you again and meeting the new guy. See you again soon!

SirShajir
10-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Parrot eh?
Anyways I got a death Paul bitner deck that im tuning and hopefully can get some cardboard with in the future

dutpotd
10-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Parrot eh?
Anyways I got a death Paul bitner deck that im tuning and hopefully can get some cardboard with in the future

It's a compliment. I've been called it before, along with carrot and anything else than rhymes with my easily botched name.

Look forward to seeing your Bittner!

SteakJet
10-18-2012, 01:05 PM
MY NAME IS NOT KYLE, IT'S BRYCE! But I don't blame you, I'm forgettable :P

It was a really fun game playing against your Paul Bitner! I loved how you did EXACTLY enough to kill me when I had no cards in hand! I was hoping that wouldn't be the case, but as I saw you doing math in your head about the play, I was honestly getting excited!

I enjoyed playing with you and I hope you can make Winnipeg regionals on the 17th so we can play again!

dutpotd
10-18-2012, 01:09 PM
MY NAME IS NOT KYLE, IT'S BRYCE! But I don't blame you, I'm forgettable :P

It was a really fun game playing against your Paul Bitner! I loved how you did EXACTLY enough to kill me when I had no cards in hand! I was hoping that wouldn't be the case, but as I saw you doing math in your head about the play, I was honestly getting excited!

I enjoyed playing with you and I hope you can make Winnipeg regionals on the 17th so we can play again!

Sorry, I will fix it! It has a Y in it, and an E, I knew that much!!! I think you remind my of a Kyle I knew.

- dut

Nisyr
10-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Even if the games were very one-sided, it was still a ton of fun to play you as always Garrett. I know its nothing personal and I believe that we always have fun, tough games. I will find a way to beat Paul Bittner, Angel Killer one of these days though!

Hope to see you at US Nationals in February.

dutpotd
10-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Even if the games were very one-sided, it was still a ton of fun to play you as always Garrett. I know its nothing personal and I believe that we always have fun, tough games. I will find a way to beat Paul Bittner, Angel Killer one of these days though!

Hope to see you at US Nationals in February.

Thank you, your determination is admirable! I'd better see you at US Nationals, or else I will be deeply saddened by whatever circumstances prevented it.

- dut

DabalRowRaizah
10-18-2012, 02:48 PM
as always, awesome hanging out with you and congrats on second place!

usually i say something like "better luck next time" or something along those lines but, you have won enough already! lol

Grizzlegrom
10-18-2012, 03:12 PM
as always, awesome hanging out with you and congrats on second place!

usually i say something like "better luck next time" or something along those lines but, you have won enough already! lol

You can never win enough though if I won 5 I would be happy then I can make

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Raw-Deal-WWE-v8-0-Booker-T-Five-Time-Five-Time-Five-Time-Five-Time-Five-Ti-/00/s/MTAyNFg3NzU=/$T2eC16d,!y8E9s2fk3wEBQGFL,bZO!~~60_35.JPG

Hatman
10-18-2012, 08:35 PM
The only one out of our meta you forgot is Kendall (aka... nothing he's not on the forums at all) and I know a couple of people who would rather forget him as he was Mr. Draw Game that tournament. The sheer amount of ties he forced was ridiculous. For those who don't remember, he was the Kaden player.

It was, obviously, a joy to have you come out and a joy to go out for dinner with you (and AJ and Aaron, obviously).

dutpotd
10-19-2012, 12:28 AM
The only one out of our meta you forgot is Kendall (aka... nothing he's not on the forums at all) and I know a couple of people who would rather forget him as he was Mr. Draw Game that tournament. The sheer amount of ties he forced was ridiculous. For those who don't remember, he was the Kaden player.

It was, obviously, a joy to have you come out and a joy to go out for dinner with you (and AJ and Aaron, obviously).

I remember Kendall. I introduced myself to him after round 5. Lanky african american bloke? Nice guy, you are lucky to have him. Tell him to get on the forums.

lazylantern
10-19-2012, 12:37 AM
Always a pleasure. Thanks for comming!

Target X
10-19-2012, 10:34 AM
Kandall is now know as the Tiemaster.

It was great seeing you, hopefully we'll get to play again before next year's canats!

Alsol, no comment on my retarded Ivy and Charles's Pimp old man? I'm disapointed.

Michael
10-19-2012, 07:49 PM
i love reading tournement reports especially seeing players put into positions where they need to win to progress, then going to the final. admittedly youve had more success than most so your one of the best to be put in that position and succeed but its still good to read. as always a good showing.

it is a shame you couldnt make uk maby next year youll have a chance to come and see the kind of ufs we have here. the fact that some players were contemplating crossing the pond to play at our nats was brought up this is exactly what was said (i didnt say any of this) "if they did come wed kick their asses...then play them at cards...then lose" so feel free to come to experiance that...preferably the latter 2.

also to your song lyrics my gf (likes alot of the sort of country, folk singers) has a song on her ipod that she recently got called i take my chances by mary chapin carpenter. am i or is she right in this case. if so you have awsome taste in music as its one of the few songs she has that i like to listen to. also if so you get the moral victory over mr birch cos the song.

SLAM!
10-20-2012, 01:18 PM
You write the greatest reports ever. Easily. Sooo much detail. Thanks for the shout out man. I look forward to facing you in vegas and getting drunk!