PDA

View Full Version : This Sunday: UFS Standard Singles in Santa Clara, CA

RockStar
12-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Where: Channel Fireball Game Center // 1650 Coleman Ave., Santa Clara, CA 95050
When: Sunday, November 9th at Noon. We usually are there when it opens at 11am for hang-time and trade-time, etc...
Cost: $5 entry
Prizes: Top 2 finishers win store credit (amount tbd, but usually $10 to 1st, $5 to 2nd) + all participants get promo cards.
Who: All comers are welcome!! Awesome to have some old-school UFS'ers (from waaay back in STG days) rejoining us this Sunday! We will have a few extra decks for those who would like to try out the game, or just don't have a Standard Formatted deck. Also confirmed are AJ "The Hurricane" Murray, Jeff "beeLigerent" Harms (TO and Scout), and myself, Iari "RockStar" Melchor!

Hope y'all can make it! :) Be sure to PM beeLigerent or myself and let us know you're planning on making it. It's gonna be a party, fo sho!

Magnusotls
12-07-2012, 07:32 PM
wasn't there another thread for this, did it get taken down?

and I am going to be there with Dillon the next weekend if there is one.

RockStar
12-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Yes there was another thread, but it does look like it was taken down for whatever reason.

Anyhoo, not sure there will be a tournament NEXT Sun, as we usually go every other week (that, and I will be out of town next weekend with my gf).

But, if there's a chance for you and Dillon to make it up THIS Sun, you guys are more than welcome! :)

Zardis
12-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Remember the web site went down and some threads were as well :P

Also, I wish I could go u.u now 's even more difficult with the whole me out of the country and stuff xD

Magnusotls
12-13-2012, 11:21 PM
is this weekend good to show up to both events?

RockStar
12-14-2012, 12:25 AM
is this weekend good to show up to both events?

Nope. No one's gonna be in town to play this weekend. I'll make a post later, but next scheduled event at Channel Fireball is NEXT Sunday, Dec 23rd at noon. Next scheduled event at Epic Adventure Games is Saturday, Dec 29th at noon.

:)