PDA

View Full Version : UFS League Tournament Entry

ATLPiglet
12-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen this is the team entry thread for the UFS Community League of Legends Tournament Showdown! If you are interested in entering a team into the tournament please post your team name your captains name, first and last name and League of Legends client name. If you have any questions with the tournament feel free to message me on these forums or on the LoL client. Registration for the tournament will end on December 17, 2012, and games will also begin that week at the players own pace. Teams are required to play one best 2 of 3 match once per week and report back to me after their match is completed, this is a double elimination bracket with a winner being crowned after all teams but one are eliminated. As well, this is a UFS community event therefore a team must have a minimum of 3 UFS players that have attended tournaments in regional or higher level play.
If there are any questions feel free to ask or any issues please ask, you can find the bracket and info at
http://challonge.com/UFSCOMLOL

Thanks and see you in the arena and fields of justice!

boredtodeath0321
12-09-2012, 11:38 AM
I am down if anyone needs a teammate let me know my in game name is boredtodeath0321

ATLPiglet
12-17-2012, 01:45 PM
So guys since we wont have enough people for our tournament we are gonna be doing 10 man in house games all this week. It will be dodgeball style snake draft and new teams every game add me ATLpiglet if you wanna play.

Birch
12-18-2012, 02:54 PM
oh i forgot to sign up for a team oops

Seiryux02
12-19-2012, 09:48 AM
Sent you a friend request on LOL sir .