PDA

View Full Version : Other Sites

Sato Arashi
08-16-2010, 08:42 PM
This is just a curious question. I know that most are a bit sad by FFG closing the curtains on UFS shortly after the release of Quest of Souls. Therefore, most people bought out alot of cards before the late players could buy them. I only really know that CSI is the most popular site that is ahead with the current sets of UFS, but is there any other sites that is also on the same level with standard. I could only speculate that it will be a while before those cards can come back to CSI. Any useful information would be very much appreciated by not only me, but others that are suffering a bit the same way.

JinKazama
08-16-2010, 09:04 PM
I think CSI and TrollandToad.com are the only online retailers of ufs.Troll and toad only buys/sells legacy so thats not much help.
I believe the majority of quest for souls rares have been out of stock since the 75% off sale on singles.
This is also a problem for myself (cant get friggin quick exits) as I believe it is for others in the ufs community.
I guess for now players just have to buy booster boxes or trade on the forum.

On trollandtoad when you purchase something there is a box that ask is there something you would buy if they carried it. If enough customers said they would buy standard ufs singles they might stock some who knows.

Sato Arashi
08-16-2010, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I know that's a bit of a pain. Like in my speculation because with the boxes here going for 100$, they would loose money rather than gaining, so they're waiting. My prediction that we will be seeing those back in stock will probably settle in October/November when the new set is on the roll. Something worth questioning about since I don't feel confident yet to do trading here.

JinKazama
08-16-2010, 09:28 PM
To be honest I think quest for souls rares value will go up. I dont believe CSI is going to get any of that set or older.
I am a little sceptical also about trading through the mail, but its the only way i can trade right now.

Birch
08-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Aww dont act like u cant trade me. We will be starting tourneys with the crew soon enough man. September is sounding like the time so get ur standard deck ready u Legacy playing n00b. :P

Loon
08-17-2010, 11:16 PM
Check out Potomac Distribution for good prices on cards. CCG armory isn't too bad, either.

Also: More MI players! w00t!

HypeMan!
08-17-2010, 11:42 PM
There was a 75% off sale?? Dang, should have had more faith and jumped on that.

So Potomac Distribution and CCG Armory are reliable? I've never heard or dealt with them but I want to get some boxes now to catch up on my lack of Tekken and Quest.

JinKazama
08-18-2010, 01:46 PM
Aww dont act like u cant trade me. We will be starting tourneys with the crew soon enough man. September is sounding like the time so get ur standard deck ready u Legacy playing n00b. :P

See the problem is you dont have quick exit, or hamburger time attack, or need to destroy.

KodiakZero
08-18-2010, 02:35 PM
I think CSI and TrollandToad.com are the only online retailers of ufs.Troll and toad only buys/sells legacy so thats not much help.
I believe the majority of quest for souls rares have been out of stock since the 75% off sale on singles.
This is also a problem for myself (cant get friggin quick exits) as I believe it is for others in the ufs community.
I guess for now players just have to buy booster boxes or trade on the forum.

On trollandtoad when you purchase something there is a box that ask is there something you would buy if they carried it. If enough customers said they would buy standard ufs singles they might stock some who knows.

I'm glad i play Legacy :p Working on a Standard deck, but i can buy everything from people from my locals if i really wanted to.

JinKazama
08-18-2010, 02:56 PM
I'm glad i play Legacy
legacy is awsome especially atm because their isn't much you can do in standard with the current character pool being so small.
I am a big fan of the standard format though because I love aggro, but if you have legacy cards they might as well get some use.

i can buy everything from people from my locals if i really wanted to.
Shocks!
Pegs!
Lucky

Patorobok
08-20-2010, 08:45 AM
I invite them to visit our UFS's forum To the south of the world.

www.ufschile.cl

bye guys

TripsEX
08-20-2010, 12:13 PM
...I would try a trade with Chile.

JinKazama
08-20-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by JinKazama
I think CSI and TrollandToad.com are the only online retailers of ufs.
(correction)
The only online retailers of singles.

HypeMan!
08-21-2010, 02:04 AM
Has anyone used Potomac Distribution or CCG Armory before? Just want to get an opinion of them before I decide to flesh out my collection.

RockStar
08-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Before the game went into virtual purgatory, i found the best deals on ebay. No lie!

Loon
08-21-2010, 11:25 AM
Halbard: I've used both and liked them.

Hayamachop
08-21-2010, 03:14 PM
potoamic is nice - down side is you have to by 150 dollars worht buy you do get free shipping so if you wanna make a mass order for your group or save up to buy mroe you save a little dough :p

lested
08-23-2010, 04:14 AM
There was a 75% off sale?? Dang, should have had more faith and jumped on that.

So Potomac Distribution and CCG Armory are reliable? I've never heard or dealt with them but I want to get some boxes now to catch up on my lack of Tekken and Quest.

I can tell you about potomacdist they are reliable I almost always buy my boxes for other games on potomac and are very good and ship fast.