PDA

View Full Version : So yeah......

Kunio1031
02-25-2013, 09:42 AM
So yesterday, when I was sitting here playing some PS2 I ended up falling asleep. Then when I woke up the paramedics were here once again, I ended up having another seizure. This is the second one in less than 3 months, and the worst part about it is that I of course bit my tongue once again.

Zamora
02-25-2013, 10:37 AM
look back at those 3 months and see if there's a new activity or behavior in your routine that could possibly be affecting you. Then figure out if that is indeed the cause otherwise seek medical advice
you can also take out the "hard" in hardcore gamer and slide in 'casual' or 'easy' :rolleyes:

Kunio1031
02-25-2013, 11:32 AM
look back at those 3 months and see if there's a new activity or behavior in your routine that could possibly be affecting you. Then figure out if that is indeed the cause otherwise seek medical advice
you can also take out the "hard" in hardcore gamer and slide in 'casual' or 'easy' :rolleyes:

Hey man, I'm a hardcore gamer when it comes to video games. Not really so much in other gaming areas... Also, I don't really know or can't think of anything that would've caused these seizures to happen.

Jane10lo
02-25-2013, 10:34 PM
Of course, the very first thing you should do is seek medical help to figure out what caused your seizures. Seizures can occur from a huge range of problems, from something as simple as having low blood sugar, to something as complicated as a congenital neural disorders. However, if you have noticed this only happens when you are playing video-games, then I would (sadly) suggest you stop playing for a while until a definite diagnosis has been made. Seizures are often stimulated by flashing lights, vivid colors, loud noises, or high-paced music... which are common elements in most video games (especially shooters).