PDA

View Full Version : Any good online retailers in the UK?

Epitaph
05-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone knew any websites that are based in the UK that sell UFS? preferably up to date products, or even any that sell singles?
I know about Patriot Game's website, I was just curious if anybody knew of any others?
Thanks!

madeofwin
05-17-2013, 08:13 AM
I think Zoneout in Doncaster was working on a website but not sure. don't know of any beyond that :( i stick with coolstuffinc and rochesterccg most of the time. shipping rates aren't too bad

Epitaph
05-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the reply, Yeah I've used Coolstuffinc in the past, and rochesterccg has an awesome selection of singles, it's just a shame that there seems to be nowhere in the UK for that kind of site :(

Michael
05-17-2013, 06:38 PM
House of atreides has some but its only stuff from pre.red horizon and the prices are bad. Zoneout was working on some but again mostly legacy. I find rochester the best place to order imo. I normallly always have an order on the way from there. And when u wishlist something they actually get it in stock :-)

Epitaph
05-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Yeah I found House of atreides but as you said it wasn't up to date, and even on the sets they had, very few cards remained. Just finished an order with rochester, can't wait to start playing Jin! :) At least there's one site that keeps up with demand, Coolstuff is good with other games but for UFS even they seem to be running low on singles

Kor'rin
05-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Epitaph - not to thread jack, but whereabouts are you from, have you got a player group near you?

Epitaph
05-18-2013, 04:40 AM
I'm from the North East- near Newcastle
Not really a player group, just a group of friends who are all just getting into it (or at least trying, it's been tough getting people to play what with a lack of product to buy in the UK)

Doji_Mike
05-18-2013, 04:45 AM
If you're on Facebook you should join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101352853344858/ as most UK players don't really come on here that often it is usually the best place to get info on what is going on, also we like to help out new players, and sort free stuff out to send to you :)

Epitaph
05-18-2013, 04:47 AM
oh will do thanks for that :) looking for all the help I can get, it would be great to introduce more people to the game :)

Doji_Mike
05-18-2013, 04:51 AM
It's cool, there are a whole bunch of people who don't check (or post) the forums so we use the group to communicate most of the time. Hence why it doesn't seem as though there is any real UK presence on here.