PDA

View Full Version : Total Justice Gaming outlook

Rider kick
07-14-2013, 10:05 PM
Alright so far the site has been going well and the content for everyone has been coming and releasing really quickly. Mostly because everyone made it possible and I thank you for that! Um so to even things out and make sure I don't lose interest I am going to be slowing down a tiny bit. I wanna do something UFS every week for TJG. So the first and third of the month will be interviews WHEN I can get them and the 2nd and 4th will be deck videos. I will be having help on deck videos every now and then. Also you guys please be aware that when I do deck videos it's with what I currently have built and have available to me. Now Garett and I have been talking about how to work around this in future productions of Let's Build A Deck, but for the most part it's just with what I own. And seeing as how my area will not be carrying KOF and I have no way to buy my own(Trip to Japan) I will be running out of KOF decks eventually. And as I just said earlier in the post I am working with Garett to ensure that it doesn't happen. My intention with LBAD is to provide decks that are current for the meta and at the same time also provide decks for new players. So we have 2 last interviews this month and one Deck building video. Then in August I will wait till after Gen con for more videos.

Ice_Fox
07-14-2013, 10:56 PM
That's understandable. You don't want to burn yourself by doing too many and then running out of content. Was there other things you were thinking of doing to add content to your show and mix it up?

Rider kick
07-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Okay so just a heads up on why the latest deck profile is so late.:

Mr. Karate will be done either tonight or tomorrow, after some talks I keep seeing it as just another Mr. Karate deck. On top of that every time I sit down and look at the list I see more flaws and more ways to make it better. In the end I keep changing the list and build which is the other reason it delayed this video. I want this to be as unique as I can make it while making it the best deck possible. So after the latest tweaks I think it it's good enough to be put under the camera for profiling. Sorry for the delay.