PDA

View Full Version : Attention SoCal (I.E. Area Specifically)!!!!

AsianUFSNoob
07-21-2013, 07:41 PM
GMI Games in Riverside, CA has decided to re-open there doors for UFS. If anyone in the area is interested or knows people who may be You are more than welcome to contact the store for more Info.

As of right now the store has some OLDER LEGACY product which is great for helping new players get interested in the game.

We will be hosting a Sneak Peek for the new upcoming KoF 13 Set that is due to release next month. The official date for our Sneak has not be determined yet, but I will post it here and have it on the Events Page.

Thanks for Reading and Hope to see you at our store!!!

P.S. Here is the stores info incase you cannot find it else where.
- GMI Games
- 8300 Limonite Avenue, Suite F
- Riverside, CA 92509
- Phone Number: (951) 681-8270

AsianUFSNoob
07-30-2013, 07:08 PM
Hey all SoCal UFS Players. We at GMI games have officially received our product for King of Fighters. We will be hosting our 1st Tournament on August 3rd at 2pm, Registration starts at 1pm. It Standard rules, it will be a SEALED Tournament with the new KoF product.

Looking to get a minimum of 8 players to get a good tournament going. So if you interested come on down!!!

AsianUFSNoob
08-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Hey So Cal players. If you are interested GMI Games will be hosting another SEALED Tournament on August 17th 2013. $25 Entry and this will get you 6 boosters to build a deck with.

They wanted to do another Sealed to help new players get into the game. What is better than trying to do the game from scratch in a Sealed format?.

So if you interested Come on down and Fight on!!!

AsianUFSNoob
08-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Heey for all the SoCal Players, if you are interested in UFS and want to come play. GMI Games will be hosting a Sealed Event on Saturday Sep. 14th 2013. It will be a Red Horizon Tides of Vengeance Sealed event. $25 Entry will get you 1 Starter + 3 Packs or 6 Packs to construct a 60 Card deck.

The reason we keep doing Sealed if to help new and old players get product and get into the game.

If you interested, come on down and play. Get you Game on!!!

jtakas4
10-03-2013, 05:23 PM
how often do you guys hold events for UFS? i tried going to the GMI site and facebook but no information

Eric Ruiz
10-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Well, funny enough, we are doing a RoT pre event Saturday the 5th of October at 2pm. My EO says our event schedule is here on the forums, but we hope to see you Saturday.

Tavriel
10-05-2013, 06:31 AM
I just cheched GMI's facebook page. The RoT event is scheduled for today (10/5) at 7pm. I hope you're able to make it.

jtakas4
10-14-2013, 10:30 AM
i had to miss it unfortunately because of work.
do you guys have a fairly regular schedule for ufs? i have a bunch of friends here in san diego who would love to find a scene till somehow we set up our own scene down here