PDA

View Full Version : Atl PTC

boredtodeath0321
10-29-2013, 03:21 PM
I am want Io confirm that the dates for this are locked for Dec. 7. I plan on going just want to make sure before I make arrangements

Cetonis
10-29-2013, 03:28 PM
Last I heard they were anything but locked, and talk was circling about April? There certainly hasn't been any announcement saying December to my knowledge.

boredtodeath0321
10-29-2013, 03:51 PM
Currently its posted for the 7th

Nfxon
10-29-2013, 08:08 PM
I can give you a 90% assurance its not happening in December for us.
Holidays usually make for bad turn outs.
We will post something up once we are locked in.
I know that all our play group is busy with life currently.

Hungrynerd
11-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Any updates on this ATL event. My brother and I are interested in going.

ATLDrew
11-21-2013, 07:06 AM
I think we arr going to have call it off and reschedule for agter nats.I have had literally zero time and nobody has contacted me to let me know if they are attending. We are planning on throwing a huge ptc in april however. We are also going to start up nationals testing soon since I believe most if not all of us will be attending vegas.

Alcibiates
11-21-2013, 10:32 AM
I think we arr going to have call it off and reschedule for agter nats.I have had literally zero time and nobody has contacted me to let me know if they are attending. We are planning on throwing a huge ptc in april however. We are also going to start up nationals testing soon since I believe most if not all of us will be attending vegas.

Hard to say no one has committed, as most of us were awaiting estimated dates to confirm. I'm very interested in having an event with neomax before us nationals, and if you guys are going to back off from running an event I'll host an event in New Orleans if any of atl care to travel a little. Wont be a PTC as we just had one here, but I'll make sure prize support is comparable (minus round 1 bye, obviously).

Hungrynerd
11-28-2013, 06:09 PM
If the ATL PTC is happening, my brother and I are going. So that's 2 more.

ATLDrew
11-28-2013, 06:43 PM
Unfortunately I feel like we are going to have to cancel the dec date unless someone else is willing to organize it.

Hungrynerd
11-28-2013, 08:01 PM
I'm willing to organize it. So if anyone is interested, PM me and we can go from there

Hungrynerd
11-29-2013, 05:39 PM
No interest in the December date :( . I guess I can hold out for April.

Tagrineth
11-29-2013, 05:57 PM

Nobody knows if they can attend because no date was locked down.

This is the sort of thing you have to plan and prepare well in advance, realistically speaking.

DasAragon
12-16-2013, 01:58 PM
Please keep this thread updated as to when the tentative date in April may be. I know i usually have to ask in advance for days off when i play in M:tg events. Haven't played competitive UFS in almost 7yrs and cant wait to do so again.

ATLDrew
12-17-2013, 09:35 AM
Hey aragon and hungrynerd. I just wanted to know who you guys were. If you want, I can try to get some sessions together with out team. I know that we are all about to start prepari g for nationals so if you two want some competition without having to leave the state, come on out and playtest. We would love to have you. What days are good for you guys?

Awaken
12-17-2013, 11:01 AM
thats it! Im moving to GA

DasAragon
12-17-2013, 03:39 PM
@ATLDrew - Sounds awesome! I used to play in the Gwinnett area (mainly at The Gaming Pit) from the time right before Dark Path came out to about the time that Cutting Edge/Domination came out. Haven't really time to buy any of the new cards yet, as there isn't really a store close to me in Gwinnett that has product.

When/where do you guys usually test? Are you going to be testing Legacy?

ATLDrew
12-17-2013, 05:22 PM
@ATLDrew - Sounds awesome! I used to play in the Gwinnett area (mainly at The Gaming Pit) from the time right before Dark Path came out to about the time that Cutting Edge/Domination came out. Haven't really time to buy any of the new cards yet, as there isn't really a store close to me in Gwinnett that has product.

When/where do you guys usually test? Are you going to be testing Legacy?

We actually havent been very active as of late. Moat of the veterans (ben, wag, keenan) have been working on vareers so we haven't had a lot of time. However, I have winter break coming up and I know a few of us were looking to play in the next couple of weeks. When we aren't playing in house we have typically met up at ravens nest in marietta. Its a great store.

As for what we are testing I would love to test legacy. I need to get a deck together for nats. Join our facebook page "southeast ufs" and we will try to get some stuff going.