PDA

View Full Version : Dive Kick

Daftmouse
12-01-2013, 12:19 AM
I've been trying to think of Dive Kick based cards for the last few days, but I honestly barely know the rules for UFS and I don't even remotely know the meta so any ideas I have could be completely broken or nearly worthless. Here are some of the things I have thought of, none of these are meant to be complete cards just general ideas. Any advise or ideas would be appreciated.

Dr. Shoals
After your opponent has chosen to block or not you may switch a Kick attack for a different Kick in your hand with the same or a lesser difficulty.
If that is too powerful maybe add "You must make a new difficulty check but your opponent must use the same blocking options they already made."

Dive
Kicks you play have 1 less Difficulty

Kick
Kicks you play have +1 Speed

Zubaz
After your opponent has chosen to block or not block a kick attack you may play an additional Kick attack and add its effects and damage to your first kick.
(Like I said I barely know the rules so this might actually be an ability that allows you to make your cards WORSE.(or it could be broken))
If it is broken maybe try changing it to. "
After your opponent has chosen to block or not block a kick attack you may play an additional Kick attack at +2 difficulty and add its effects and damage to your first kick.

EDIT: Another idea I had but I forgot about
Uncle Sensei
Punches you play count as kicks

I look forward to hearing feedback on these ideas.