PDA

View Full Version : Stockton, CA UFS Group

SuperMetalerox
12-05-2013, 04:40 PM
I would like to form a team in my area what are the things I need to do?:D

victimsofadown
08-21-2014, 03:44 PM
I would love to play every-so-often in Stockton! I was the scout at Grapevine Comics at the end of the UFS-era there. Since then I understand that the shop has changed owners so if you are serious you would need to convince him/her.

edit: To answer your question more directly- if you are interested in becoming a Scout then you need a shop to stock the product (see above- also consider Launchpad and Grapevine in Lodi). It would seem to me that Lily (http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/member.php?3866-Lily) is in charge of sales/store contact so she would be a major asset.

You will also need to apply to become a Scout (to oversee events, distribute prizes, and be the boss) at the Official Play website (http://organizedplay.jascogames.com/UFS/BecomeAScout.aspx)

cedarbridge
09-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Hey guys. Popping in to say that The Launchpad in Lodi will have UFS. If you're still looking for a place to meet up, that's the place to go for now. I'll keep you posted about what else I find.

victimsofadown
09-10-2014, 11:12 PM
That's an awesome find! Thank you very much for the information. Have you heard anything about a playgroup, or is it just a product location?

cedarbridge
09-11-2014, 01:15 PM
I only spoke with the owner and I'll be their point of contact with Jasco. Where I hear there are players that want to play, I find a store to suit. Stores really just want to know you guys are out there before they bring the game in sometimes so make some noise.

victimsofadown
09-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Oh I think I misunderstood. So you are affiliated with Jasco? If that is the case then perhaps I will contact the establishment to determine information about play and such.

cedarbridge
10-17-2014, 04:48 PM
Sounds like new players are starting to pick up the game down at Launchpad. Any of you that are close or local should go down and say hi. The sooner you make contact the sooner things can get organized down there.

Magnusotls
10-18-2014, 12:59 AM
I live an hour away from stockton so I will go but I literally know nothing about the store or who to tell that I am starting a group

cedarbridge
10-18-2014, 09:53 PM
Mike behind the counter is the go to guy in the store so I'd start there. He'd also know who has recently picked up tins and the like. He can get you started at the very least. If you're interested in directly helping out, consider signing up as a scout for the store.