PDA

View Full Version : Winnipeg

diablosscar
12-13-2013, 08:17 PM
So we had a Nationals at Winnipeg just last month and there is no post about it here? We Try and play every Wednesday!

S_OBrien
12-14-2013, 08:59 AM
Please add store name and address so folks can find you!

diablosscar
12-14-2013, 08:15 PM
http://www.yellowpages.ca/bus/Manitoba/Winnipeg/Hidden-City-Comics/7884111.html

Hidden city games, 845 Henderson Hwy.
Every Wednesday!

PvtChurch
12-15-2013, 09:32 AM
Yup! Every Wednesday, we try to be there for 6pm. Generally we like to play standard every week, but I do tell people to come equipped with legacy decks as well, in case any classic players wish to show up and test their mettle.

WonderSuperior
06-14-2014, 01:11 AM
Wow, Church forgot to update this. It's now Tuesdays from 5:30 to 8:30.

ShadowmanX
07-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Is any of the Winnipeg player base going to Ai-Kon? I am from the Thunder Bay area and will be travelling down with friends till Monday and am curious if I should bring some decks with me. I play a lot of different TCGs and stuff so Im trying to determine what to bring given bag space.

PvtChurch
07-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Is any of the Winnipeg player base going to Ai-Kon? I am from the Thunder Bay area and will be travelling down with friends till Monday and am curious if I should bring some decks with me. I play a lot of different TCGs and stuff so Im trying to determine what to bring given bag space.

Yep, sure will! At least a few of us will be there, trying out some new and/or different deck ideas from lately. You will likely find us in the main area playing UFS, or in the games room playing UFS.

If neither of these... Well, there are tables scattered throughout the centre. Perhaps they will be used to play UFS on...

If you would like to contact me anytime on the weekend, you can send me a PM on here. I'll see it within an hour usually.

ShadowmanX
07-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Hi again. Finally in Winnipeg. If any of the players are going to be at the Ai-Kon Saturday or Sunday feel free to post or PM me times and I'll try to make arrangements to meet up. Had a dinner with guests so this evening was pre-occupied.

n8vlink
09-23-2014, 10:38 PM
Hey there, it's been quite awhile!

I'm from the Fargo ND group. I don't know if any of the current members remember us. We are starting UFS down here again. Would be awesome if you guys still remembered us.

PvtChurch
09-24-2014, 12:36 PM
We still have a good number of players from Sabertooth days, so I'm sure some of us remember you. Myself, I'm bad with faces, but I could very well remember you!

n8vlink
09-24-2014, 09:53 PM
I don't really remember any names, does the guy in the kilt still play?

Omega
04-16-2015, 06:17 PM
Does this group still play regularly? I've got a friend that I'm trying to talk into playing :D