PDA

View Full Version : Question about using E ability in foundations ?

ekumania
08-27-2010, 03:04 PM
If in my staging area have card name " take to the air" in total of 3 copy

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr301/ekumania/143.jpg

my question is if i play an high zone attack, can i you this card E ability 3 times in this

single attack to get this attack +6 speed?

Thank you

Tagrineth
08-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Yes, you can use each Take to the Air on the attack to get +6 total speed (and +3 damage if you're an Earth character!).

ekumania
08-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Thanks Tagrineth !

but according to the tournament rule V 2.0 which says

8.3.1.3 : Any copy of an E may only be played once per Enhance Step.

What does it means?

Oh i got new question also

If the foundation have 2 E ability which doesn't commit as a cost to play in both of ability

In this case i can use the same card to E both abilities in single attack if it is in E able situation?

Tagrineth
08-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Thanks Tagrineth !

but according to the tournament rule V 2.0 which says

8.3.1.3 : Any copy of an E may only be played once per Enhance Step.

What does it means?

It means you can't use the same E from the same copy of a card more than once. For example the old card "Repeat Techniques" from Street Fighter: The Dark Path has a free Enhance that boosts damage and you aren't allowed to use a single copy of Repeat Techniques more than once on an attack to get lots of free damage. But if you have more than 1 copy of Repeat Techniques you can use each of them 1 time.

Oh i got new question also

If the foundation have 2 E ability which doesn't commit as a cost to play in both of ability

In this case i can use the same card to E both abilities in single attack if it is in E able situation?

Yes, you can use both E abilities!