Thread: The Game Depot in Cookeville, TN

The Game Depot in Cookeville, TN

Hi,

Does anyone still play at The Game Depot located at 243 W Broad St, Cookeville, TN 38501?

Nathan Spade used to be a scout here, but no one has heard from him in a while.

Let me know what you can! Riderkick is willing to go in and run demos in the next couple weeks, so keep an eye out!

Thank you
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com

if Joe is willing to travel that far and re-build the old Upper Cumberland playgroup he's more than welcome to, sadly i'm in the mid-lands of South Carolina now... so i can't do it anymore, haven't had transportation since 2009(last tournament was May 5th of 2009 there) just make sure Jim is willing to have the tournaments run there again, he was somewhat reluctant last i was there(september 2011) telling him that the game was still running...

N.J.
    NJ Spade sole survivor of the Card Gaming Dynasty known as Cookeville Corp.

Writer of Articles for TCO and Jasco Games for UFS

Achievements
    2006: 3rd place Nashville-Franklin FoP(Life X***); 2007: 18th place Murfreesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2008: 5th place(2nd thru swiss) Middlesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2009: 28th place SEC @ MTAC Mt. Juliet(Life Yuri)

I contacted Jim last night and he was reluctant to move forward on setting up a demo as finals and summer were coming. He stated summer is a dry season for the store since its a college town but would contact me if he wanted to set something up.
    There are no words for a Rider Kick. Just an EXPLOSION OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE!
    Owner and Operator of Total Justice Gaming: The first UFS fan site to bring you deck profiles and interviews from both champs and new players!

http://totaljusticegaming.blogspot.com

only other player in the area that still played when i left was Seniko(Ian Robinson) try to contact him and ask him if he is willing to help ya out joe, i'll get you the info for him asap. I'll start digging around and see if i can get you any more info about potential players in the area.

N.J.
    NJ Spade sole survivor of the Card Gaming Dynasty known as Cookeville Corp.

Writer of Articles for TCO and Jasco Games for UFS

Achievements
    2006: 3rd place Nashville-Franklin FoP(Life X***); 2007: 18th place Murfreesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2008: 5th place(2nd thru swiss) Middlesboro AOP(Fire Athena2); 2009: 28th place SEC @ MTAC Mt. Juliet(Life Yuri)

I appreciate it guys! Super helpful, let me know if you need any help from my end.
    Lily
    817-983-3281
    lily@jascogames.com