Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show of interest for PTC in Atlanta in Mid June?

chico as far as the cali one goes once marcus gets everything finalized with jasco he will post it.

I want to go to both the atl and the Chicago ptcs!
    I believe in banning by example. Be the problem you see in the game so others will view it as a problem.
    Then, all you have to do is not lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Cetonis View Post
    How will we handle this re:rotation? As I understand it, PTCs are required to use the current standard format, which at the time will be pre-rotation. However, being as close as it is, you could seek to arrange a "gentleman's agreement" by which people promise not to run rotating cards :P
    In regards to this, we have had AoP's a few years back that would be post rotation before said rotation actually happened. They would say it was a showcase event for the future format. Those events would be out before the base set of the next rotation block would be (One was Sets 04-07 before 08 came out. While the other was sets 8-11 before 12 came out). But yeah, this would be up to Jason and/or the event organizers and if all else fails, gentleman's agreement FTW,
    Trade list
    2014 ATL King of the Hill, 2013 Official UFS Hot Dog Eating Champion.
    Cyborg killing machine from the future, Newtype, adopted son of Omar Chavez, and all around bad player who makes the impossible possible.
    I'm a Marc Wisniewski guy.
    "Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit."-Vyse

Count me in. I'll come down as long as I have the money to make it over there
    Noteworthy finishes:
    Riverside PTC 2015 - 5th Place - Goro
    Las Vegas Nats 2014 - Singles - Top 4 - Goro
    Las Vegas Nats 2014 - Teams - 10th - Goro
    Scotts Valley PTC 2013 - Top 8 - Promo Kyo

I would 100% be interested.

I'd be up for it potentially depending where in the country I am.
    The infinite hype machine.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLDrew View Post
    Ya'll should be Team Emotional Rollercoaster. Thomas is super hype about everything, Syclic is super sad about everything, and Trips just says whatever the hell he is thinking.
    Trades

I'll come down for sure, but I might not be able to hang out much depending on what kinds of flights I can get. Definitely not going to have any time off work to give
    http://i.imgur.com/nxMBqb4.gifv

To edit a post, click Edit Post (brings up the Quick Edit thing over your post - ignore it), then click Edit Post again (this takes you to the detailed post page, where your edit can actually save)

Living Game Rules document v03.txt, because maybe you want to search through it?

Last count we had from New Orleans was four, but I think we may get that number up a bit more. Any time in June would be fine, but I would certainly have preference towards a post-rotation format.

OK so looks like cali's ptc is june 14 so as long as its not the same date as this Ill try to make it down.