Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kung Fu Training - weekly ufs octgn sessions every wednesday

Kung Fu Training - weekly ufs octgn sessions every wednesday

4/22 Testing the Waters: How to Playtest Effectively
    An overview of how best to establish a testing gauntlet to determine what is actually good, what is gimmicky, and what is Mike Lowe.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to put this out there. We have been trying to decide on a consistent online meet up date for players to pl aytest, spectate, table talk, discuss, and stream for a bit. If everyone is okay with it I'm going to pull the trigger and say Wednesdays starting at 8:00 pm EST until whenever. I will try to be on a such as possible but I usually cant get on until late due to family obligations.

I also wanted to use this thread as a central place for people to go and suggest topics for discussion, leave feedback, post discoveries, etc.

This week"s topic: what do you want out of kft wednesdays?

Let me know what you guys think!
    Last edited by ATLDrew; 04-22-2014 at 10:19 AM.
    http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/...ntastic-Deals!

2010 Legacy Worlds Champion
    2011 Team Worlds Champion
    2014 Team Nationals Champion

Other titles: Daddy, Husband, Teacher. All of which are super rad!

Join our Facebook group "Southeast UFS"

For me when I am able show up play testing is what I want out of it since I don't get to play very often with my group.also exchange of ideas. I know at us nats you and I played void maxima but went a different style with it. So it was kool to see how things worked for you and I adopted some to mine to better fill some holes.

Hmm, I can try to be on Wednesdays but most likely it would be 10pm EST onwards. It would be cool to have discussion and share ideas on specific characters. Maybe pick a character to discuss and card interactions that are good to look into?

(Off-topic: Drew how many void Maxima mirrors did you play at Nats this year? jeez)
    http://i.imgur.com/nxMBqb4.gifv

To edit a post, click Edit Post (brings up the Quick Edit thing over your post - ignore it), then click Edit Post again (this takes you to the detailed post page, where your edit can actually save)

Living Game Rules document v03.txt, because maybe you want to search through it?

I was the one maxima that never had to mirror match. There were 4 or 5 total I believe

Maxima was the first or second most popular character at Nats?
    We had a loooooot of doubles at Nats this year.

Sooooo ... I can't get on irc for some reason, but I'm totally down for testing and skype stuff tonight
    I believe in banning by example. Be the problem you see in the game so others will view it as a problem.
    Then, all you have to do is not lose.

Will be on tonight. Might be on the IRC a little earlier than 8.

I might make an appearance.
    There are no words for a Rider Kick. Just an EXPLOSION OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE!
    Owner and Operator of Total Justice Gaming: The first UFS fan site to bring you deck profiles and interviews from both champs and new players!

http://totaljusticegaming.blogspot.com

I'll be there without a doubt, but I won't arrive until about 9:03pm EST