Thread: Blind Stance+Rat Chaser

Blind Stance+Rat Chaser

This is really my first time going forward to legacy so I was wondering how these two cards work. I activate Blind Stance to draw for both of us and I have a Rat Chaser out. Can I activate Rat Chaser after the Blind Stance effect resolves (where I remove cards from the game until I hit my max hand size) to draw 10, 12, or 14 cards? Or does it have to happen in between the Blind Stance effect?

Head Judge
    Rat Chaser responds to a specific trigger of drawing cards. If you're already at the step of RFGing down to your hand size, you're past the trigger!

This game does NOT use a chain/stack system for resolving full card effects before responding with other cards' effects on a new chain, so Rat Chaser will respond immediately on the draw and draw more cards, effectively "interrupting" the process of Blind Stance's resolution until it resolves itself.
    hay guise, im ofishul

Oldschool Deck articles! I II III IV V

Darn it lol. Looks like I need to find an alternative to make my opponent draw lots of cards to abuse Rat Chaser.

I had a deck idea with rat chaser and Rock* but haven't built it yet.

Hestitation could get you masses of cards but at the cost of ending your turn...
    can't remeber what else I was going to put in it now.

*Edit* Dan's taunt
    Last edited by billyarnoss; 08-31-2010 at 02:44 AM.