Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: comics ink events

Hey do you guys think we can do Sunday July 13 instead? Something's come up for July 12. Let me know.

I won't be able to make it this time thing happened and I am having to be else where

Can you offer up other dates you'd be available? Sounds like almost everyone can't make July 12 anymore.

the 12th 13th and 14th I am having to go out to texas to drive a car back other than that weekend I am free anyother time

I'm out all the other weekends, so a weekday? Or postpone to August? Or...

how about july 26th or 27th, ill still be at the shop in case anyone can make it tomorrow but ill schedule more events. im out of town on the 19th thru 21st so that weekends out for me. weekdays would be difficult since the shop closes fairly early and events tend to never start on time id be worried we wouldn't finish in time.

That weekend is fine with me.

We're at San Diego Comic-Con so that weekend is out. Let us know about another weekend that would work. Weekdays work fine for me in the summer. Don't they close at 8 or 9? Isn't about 4 hours enough time?

also if we do a week day meet up it doesnt have to be a tounry we can have free play since my matches can take a while id only play one game and not a set so everyone would time to play someone else.

Ill stop by this weekend if anyone would like to play