Thread: IMPORTANT change to UK Nationals 2014

Scout

IMPORTANT change to UK Nationals 2014

Hi everyone, can I have your attention please?

After much deliberation, a few minor arguments and a pragmatic re-evaluation of the whole sordid affair I've come to the decision to reverse my previous announcement. Darkstalkers WILL NOT BE LEGAL FOR UK NATIONALS next weekend.

I know this is what most people wanted to happen but for those who wanted it legal I apologise unreservedly, and if you need any help getting cards together for a different deck or just straight up need to borrow a deck please let me, Mike or Garett know and we'll do our best to help you out with something highly destructive.

In light of this and the fact that I really want something Darkstalkers related to happen over the weekend I'd like to announce the first ever "Makai Multiplayer Mega Brawl"(tm)

At some point over the weekend, probably during the top cut I'll set up a table for a multiplayer melee with a nice shiny prize pool for all who enter and the pick of the prizes for the winner

The only rule of deck construction is that EVERY CARD in your deck has to have the Darkstalkers logo on it, so any promos or cards from the original sets and from the tins will be legal again.

Also, I'm waiving the banned list for this event only, take from this what you will ;D

I'll see you all there with Donovan*** ready to rumble!

Again, I hope this change doesn't cause as many issues as my previous choices. see you all next week
    Uk team champion 2008 and 2016. scout for patriot games Sheffield. professional b-stard. Evil genius of UFS in the UK. Enemy of fun and topdecking whore extraordinaire.

"don't hate the player, hate the meta-game"

Well there goes my deck . I specifically designed one with Darkstalkers and one with Tekken and neither are legal.
    Oh well, I'm sure something'll work itself out.

Scout
    Quote Originally Posted by dracomageat View Post
    Well there goes my deck . I specifically designed one with Darkstalkers and one with Tekken and neither are legal.
    Oh well, I'm sure something'll work itself out.
    sorry chief if you have an idea for a deck please let me know and I'll do my best to have a deck ready and waiting for you to use
    Uk team champion 2008 and 2016. scout for patriot games Sheffield. professional b-stard. Evil genius of UFS in the UK. Enemy of fun and topdecking whore extraordinaire.

"don't hate the player, hate the meta-game"

I was going to be borrowing off Garett anyway so I'll probably just end up getting a generic deck from him again, thanks for the offer though.