Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling all Texas UFS players!

I have a wedding to go to that Saturday but I think i should be able to meet up with you at some point that saturday. It's something i've been looking forward to for quite some time. I will also try to bring some people. If not I will make sure to tell our group about meeting up this Saturday at Topdeck so we have some people there to kick this off the right way.

that sounds like a plan to me.

Just told the group. Looks like most of us will be free after the 8 o'clock hour that evening for some UFS. I wanted to give you a heads up just so you know what was going on and not head out for any reason. As I said, i'm starting to get things in motion at least as best I can and just happened to catch the guys at a bad time this week as well as my self. I will do everything in my power to set up something for the majority of us to meet up more consistently after Easter weekend.

Personally, I just wanted to see all you guys and show the owner that there is a place for UFS. I was going to scout ahead and check it out. 8:00 will be perfect. Especially if I can just hang out with people with a common interest.

for sure man, i'll make sure to be out there asap once I'm out of the wedding thats for sure. I'll bring what decks i have and see what's going on over there.

Abilene plays at Hastings on Saturdays @ 4 (Been playing Turbo...via rules at Nationals) and we play standard on Sundays @ 1 at The Gathering Place. As Nubian said... Dallas comes down every couple months... we schedule that on Abilene UFS group on Facebook... feel free to join.
    4th - 2016 Lubbock PTC - Chaos Snake Man
    3rd - 2015 US Nationals - Void Kaden•• (Kaden-zil)
    5th - 2015 US Nationals TURBO - Void Huitzil
    2015 Texas Drunken Master
    5th Place (Pre-Diversity) - 2015 Texas PTC - Viod Huitzil
    2nd - 2014 Texas PTC - Evil Phil Birch
    Trades

Quote Originally Posted by tarkamkrest View Post
    Just told the group. Looks like most of us will be free after the 8 o'clock hour that evening for some UFS. I wanted to give you a heads up just so you know what was going on and not head out for any reason. As I said, i'm starting to get things in motion at least as best I can and just happened to catch the guys at a bad time this week as well as my self. I will do everything in my power to set up something for the majority of us to meet up more consistently after Easter weekend.
    Whenever you guys get something consistent established, post it on the forums. Like I said, my group likes to roam and this would be a huge excuse to hit up San Antonio again.

Ahem...just found out that the Morrigan Tin I ordered will not be in till next Thursday. Thanks Amazon!! So where in the San Antonio area can I find UFS cards?

I believe the Heroes and Fantasies off of 410 and Summit (the big store) still has some UFS product in stock.
    Sadly, most other places have stopped carrying it. =/
    Top 8 - Worlds 2010 (Fire Brian Fury)
    9th Place (-_-) - Abilene PTC 2013 (Chaos Angels)

Yeah, I went there last night and bought 16 packs of Neo Max. After looking at what I got, I did not have enough to build a deck. But I got trade fodder now and that will come in handy tonight.