Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The multiple keyword ability and resources

Well Hastecaster, I hope you look forward to getting wrecked by everyone who bothered to learn the actual rules. I mean you were even told that part of the rules that you were referencing don't exist anymore. Some of them are judges yes, but one of them is the HEAD judge so please accept that you are wrong already, and stop these trollish actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastecaster View Post
    Lol your obviously not listening. The rules are obviously going to stayed flawed. I'm just going to play the game by the flawed rules. I'm cool with exploiting that ridiculous advantage.
    Honestly expressed by a true noob. Congrats, you win this round!
    "Music is not trying to be a formula every time, y'know? It's not a conveyor-belt. It's an expression of a moment in time." -- Maxwell, VH1 Storytellers.

On good days, I win more than I lose.

Lol your obviously not listening. The rules are obviously going to stayed flawed. I'm just going to play the game by the flawed rules. I'm cool with exploiting that ridiculous advantage.
    Ridiculous advantage? people have been playing cards after multiples already constantly just fine, in fact Kyo with Team Japan after using multiple 4 with Murakumo practically ignores the progressive difficulty for those copies. I've done it before and yes it's great. Being able to play cards after multiples are used isn't as big of an 'advantage' as you think it is and multiples in and of themselves are also not that incredible to have warranted forcing your turn to end either.

Head Judge
    advantage over whom? over people that dont follow the rules of the game? im not following here. this is how these cards have been played in tournaments for almost a decade.

yes, multiple is a very strong keyword. im really not sure what point youre trying to make, especially as a new player with literally a dozen veterans including the part time head judge (yours truly) and the guy who wrote the version of the rules we currently play by (Cetonis, aka Tim Keefe).

youre literally arguing to the guy who wrote the current rules that he is wrong about them, even when he is giving you citations from them.
    hay guise, im ofishul

Oldschool Deck articles! I II III IV V

Quote Originally Posted by Ryunosuke View Post
    A 'value' doesn't have to be a number like 'damage' or 'speed'.
    It's pretty much this. We were never 100% comfortable with using 'value' to encompass both numerics and non-numerics, but the alternative would have been to make an already dense document even more wordy and awkward by having to spell out, include and/or differentiate numerics vs non-numerics in on-card text (like multiple) for no actual rules reason.