Thread: UK Circuit Stop - Zone Out Doncaster

UK Circuit Stop - Zone Out Doncaster

I know we UK players don't use this forum much anymore, however I thought I would post here the information from the Facebook group just in case there are people on here that don't frequent there.

Ahem… *clears throat* ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages D-Genera… erm I mean I am proud to announce – finally – the next stop for the Universal Fighting System UK Circuit, which will take place at Zone Out in Doncaster March 26th and 27th.

So now is your chance to win those swiss points and invitation to the finals to win your trip to either GenCon or Las Vegas. This will be a premier 2 day event with the Saturday being side events (TBC), and the return of the beat the staff card challenge (de-powered from when it was Aj since that was nearly unbeatable) and much much more, the main event will take place on the Sunday with plenty of prize support handed out to everyone.

Pre-registration will go live through the Zone Out website (www.zone-out.co.uk) and once it does will be announced here.
    If you have any questions or concerns or what not please contact either myself or Ashley Stones-Borthwick

On a side note I must apologise for the time gap between this one and the previous one, as many of you likely know I have had quite a few personal things to deal with and this had to be put on the back burner for a little while.

All information and questions available here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/101352853344858/
    2011 UK Team National Champion
    2012 UK National Champion
    2012 UK Team National Champion
    2015 UK Extended National Champion
    2016 UK Team National Champion
    2017 UK Team National Champion

Just a washed up scrub who has to be dragged to victory these days...

Scout
    And an epic time was had by all. Keep up the good work gentlemen
    Uk team champion 2008 and 2016. scout for patriot games Sheffield. professional b-stard. Evil genius of UFS in the UK. Enemy of fun and topdecking whore extraordinaire.

"don't hate the player, hate the meta-game"