Thread: Fan Set: Sherlock Holmes

Fan Set: Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes
    7hs 19v
    All Chaos Void
    First F: Name a card type. Your opponent gets -1 to their checks to play cards of the chosen type for the rest of the turn.

E: Choose High, Mid or Low. Reveal the top card of your deck, if the block zone matches the zone named, add the top card of your deck to momentum and this attack gets +2 or -2 Speed, your choice.

E Discard 1 Momentum: This attack gets +2 damage. If the block zone of the discarded card matches the block zone of this attack, draw 1 card.

221B Baker Street
    3Diff, 5 Control. +1 High
    Asset - Unique
    At the start of the end phase you may choose to add the top card of your deck to this card face down.
    R Commit: After you play an ability that would reveal the top card of your deck, you reveal 1 card attached to this card instead. Discard the attached card.

Elementary!
    4 Diff. +0 Mid. 4 Control.
    Action - Breaker 2
    After you play this card, you may discard the top card of your deck, the block zone of this card changes to the zone of the discarded card.

R remove: After you discard 1 or more momentum during the enhance step, reveal the top card of your deck. If the top card has the same control as the discarded card, add the top card of your deck to your momentum and ready 1 foundation that has not been readied yet this combat phase.

F: Name a card type. Your opponent reveals the top card of their deck, if the card revealed is the same as the chosen type, your opponent gets -1 their checks to play cards of the chosen type. Add this card to your momentum.

Old Photograph
    Foundation
    2 Diff. +3 High. 4 Control
    R Destroy: After you discard a card from your momentum without a block, add it to your hand.

E Commit: This attack gets +1/+1 for every momentum you have discarded this turn.

Dr. Watson
    5hs 33hp
    All Life Good

First F: Discard the top card of your deck. Checks to play cards of the same type get +1 for the rest of the turn.

E(OPT): Add 1 card from your discard pile to your card pool. Check to play cards of the same type get +1 for the rest of the turn.

R Commit: After your opponent gets a bonus to their check, they get -X. X equals double that bonus.

The Sign of Four
    4 Diff. 4 Control. No Block
    Asset - Unique

R(4+): After your opponent plays an ability that draws or adds cards to its hand, commit 1 foundation in their staging area.

R(4+): After your opponent readies a foundation due to an effect, draw 1 card.

F Destroy: Draw X Cards. X Equals The number of cards in your card pool(Max 4). Only playable if you have less than 4 cards in your hand.

A Study in Scarley
    1 Diff. 5 Control. +3 Mid.
    Asset
    While This Card is In Your Card Pool Your opponent gets -1 to their checks to play Asset cards.
    E Commit: Your attack gets +1 dmg for every card in your card pool.

The Red Headed League
    2 Diff. 5 Control. +2 High
    Asset - Unique
    F Commit: Add 1 Asset from your discard pile to your card pool.

E Destroy: Discard the top card of your deck, Your attack gets +X Damage. X equals the difficulty of the discarded card.

His Last Bow
    5 Diff. 5 Control. +1 High
    Asset - Unique
    This card ignores progressive difficulty.
    After you play this card, if you are at desperation you gain 1 vitality for each card preceding it in your card pool.
    While this card is in your card pool your attacks get +1/+1.

While this card is in your staging area you may block with it as if it were in your hand.

F: Add this card to your card pool, and it doesn't count towards progressive difficulty for the rest of this turn.

Professor Moriarty
    Chaos Death Water
    6hs 26 Vit
    First F: Add 1 card from your hand to your card pool face down. It does not clear during the end phase. Draw 1 card.

E: Discard 1 card from your card pool. This attack get +X damage. X equals the control of the discarded card.

R Discard 1 card: Play 1 face down card from your card pool, paying all costs.

Just some meanderings late at night over some characters. I had some more ideas for Moriarty but the more I think about it the less I like the diabolical "leave this card in my card pool for later" shtick. It'd be so hard to make work, but I love the idea of rewarding forward thinking.
    2016 UFS Team Worlds: 3rd place, Demitri Life

I feel like Sherlock should deal with the opponent's stuff too. The detective aspect for solving mysteries. Maybe something like:

First F: Commit: Name a type of card and name of a card reveal the top card of your opponent's deck. If the card is the same type as the declared type Your first attack gets +2 speed. If the name is the same draw a card. If both are correct Your first attack this turn does not count towards progressive

(This was just a 2 minute put together so it might not be best I could issue out)