Thread: Yellow devil expansion?

Yellow devil expansion?

I am unsure where else to post this.

I bought the MegaMan board game from local game store rather than kickstarter, as I have personal quarrels with kickstater, and I've already ordered a few of the expansions from there. I'll be buying anything that comes out for it, as i love the game and I'm a Mega-fanboy, but the game feels incomplete without the Yellow Devil boss card at least.

I've been putting the Copy Megaman challenge in its place so there is some miniboss... however it's not quite the same. Is there an estimated month as to when Yellow will be available?

PM me. I have extra kit starter bundles I can sell
    Sean O'Brien
    Owner Rochester CCG

We are always buying and selling UFS! Check us out:
    www.rochesterccg.com

2012 Team Canadian National Champion
    2015 Team United States National Champion

Pm'd. Ironically your shop was one of the first places i looked.

I haven't had a chance to get them up yet. lol
    Sean O'Brien
    Owner Rochester CCG

We are always buying and selling UFS! Check us out:
    www.rochesterccg.com

2012 Team Canadian National Champion
    2015 Team United States National Champion

Quote Originally Posted by S_OBrien View Post
    PM me. I have extra kit starter bundles I can sell
    PM sent!

Sooooo

Don't suppose you got another set of the kickstarter kit, do you?

---

(Caution, rant ahead. It's just me being grumpy. )

Also,
    Is the other expansions just never going to be sold in the Jasco store? I get that they sell the time man and oil man expansions, but even int he instruction booklet, they say at the last page "In the core game, there is only one character variant, but keep an eye out for expansions that will allow you to play as Protoman Rush, Roll, Dr. Light, alternate versions of megaman, and other characters from the classic universe."

I mean, I get it, if they don't intend to... But it feels really iffy to advertise it even in the core game's booklet, only to never ACTUALLY sell it. I would -love- to throw money at them to get the characters and yellow devil expansion, as well as whatever that "Character customization" deck thing is... But the only people who get them seem to be those who kick-started it, despite the fact it's ADVERTISED still that it'll be sold later on for others. Maybe I'm just being spoiled, but at least don't tell folks it will be sold later, only to never DO it.

The only way to get this stuff is by spending... What, 170 bucks now on the "Kickstarter" pack two folks are selling on E-bay now? To heck with that. I'd drop 60, MAYBE 70 on all the stuff, like the figures and extra deck of cards... But 170? Malarkey.